Price: $47000
Mileage: 43513
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm selling my 2002 Porsche Turbo.

If you're looking for a car that's under $50,000, will get you compliments at stop lights and will throw your eyes in the back of your head when you step on it, this is your car. This is a prime example of a 2002 Porsche Turbo. The modification list is perfect. Not only have the "Go Fast Goodies" been checked off the list, so have the handling goodies. The car currently sits with 43,513 miles.

The Details: (Pictures Below)
This Porsche Turbo comes with*3 sets of wheels. new 19" HRE Flow Forms (pictured below and currently on the car), 18" BBS LM's (Pictured above and below), and stock turbo twists. All have good tires on them.

This 996 Turbo has the Evoms 660 kit, K28 turbos, injector capacity upgrade, high flow fuel rail, colder spark plugs, intercoolers upgraded, V Flow intake with hitachi mass airflow sensor, Miltek exhaust, Evo short shift, Evo diverted valves, bilstein pss9 shocks and springs, H&R sway bars front and rear, gt3 lower control arms with adjustable sway bar links (currently have stock lower control arms installed to allow HRE's to be installed), Extra set of 18" BBS LM's, 997 turbo upgraded brakes running motul race brake fluid, Evo ecu programming (2 programs one for track one for street), Sachs upgraded clutch, factory sport body kit, factory carbon fiber interior, factory sub woofer, Evo exhaust headers, hard wired Valentine radar detector, and a new touch screen Kenwood deck for Navigation and Bluetooth music streaming and it's setup for phone calls.

New front brake pads were done about 1k miles ago. Any and all maintenance was done religiously and by the shop that performed all the modifications, Imola Motorsports

So, what do you get. You get a prime example of a clean title 996 Turbo with all the mods you already dream about doing anyways! 996 Turbo's are known for being solid as a rock. This Turbo has been tuned perfectly, setup for either track or street and has all the power you'll every want. Plus its AWD. Throw some snow tires on one of the THREE sets of wheels and you have yourself a winter car too! The interior is about as perfect as you can get on a car with a few years under its belt. No rips or tears on any of the seats, the bolsters are still firm and nice and it still has the Porsche leather smell!

Price: $47,000
Car is located in Minnesota. Depending on location, the owner may throw in shipping.

Now, the pictures. Exterior first:

Now Interior

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-22-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Wow this is a beautiful car. Wont last long. Can you tell me how many miles are on the mods?

Old 04-21-2015, 07:52 PM
jpetro1010 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Wow this is a beautiful car. Wont last long. Can you tell me how many miles are on the mods?
Thanks! Yeah, I got this from the previous owner that did all the upgrades.
They vary. Exhaust, intake, suspension and diverter valves were done around 26K miles. Turbos were done around 30K. Fuel rail and exhaust manifolds around 36K.
Lmk if I can answer any other questions!

Old 04-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the info. Any idea on how many miles on the clutch?

Old 04-21-2015, 08:54 PM
ramman5600 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jpetro10
I'm selling my 2002 Porsche Turbo.

If you're looking for a car that's under $50,000, will get you compliments at stop lights and will throw your eyes in the back of your head when you step on it, this is your car. This is a prime example of a 2002 Porsche Turbo. The modification list is perfect. Not only have the "Go Fast Goodies" been checked off the list, so have the handling goodies. The car currently sits with 43,513 miles.

The Details: (Pictures Below)
This Porsche Turbo comes with*3 sets of wheels. new 19" HRE Flow Forms (pictured below and currently on the car), 18" BBS LM's (Pictured above and below), and stock turbo twists. All have good tires on them.

This 996 Turbo has the Evoms 660 kit, K28 turbos, injector capacity upgrade, high flow fuel rail, colder spark plugs, intercoolers upgraded, V Flow intake with hitachi mass airflow sensor, Miltek exhaust, Evo short shift, Evo diverted valves, bilstein pss9 shocks and springs, H&R sway bars front and rear, gt3 lower control arms with adjustable sway bar links (currently have stock lower control arms installed to allow HRE's to be installed), Extra set of 18" BBS LM's, 997 turbo upgraded brakes running motul race brake fluid, Evo ecu programming (2 programs one for track one for street), Sachs upgraded clutch, factory sport body kit, factory carbon fiber interior, factory sub woofer, Evo exhaust headers, hard wired Valentine radar detector, and a new touch screen Kenwood deck for Navigation and Bluetooth music streaming and it's setup for phone calls.

New front brake pads were done about 1k miles ago. Any and all maintenance was done religiously and by the shop that performed all the modifications, Imola Motorsports

So, what do you get. You get a prime example of a clean title 996 Turbo with all the mods you already dream about doing anyways! 996 Turbo's are known for being solid as a rock. This Turbo has been tuned perfectly, setup for either track or street and has all the power you'll every want. Plus its AWD. Throw some snow tires on one of the THREE sets of wheels and you have yourself a winter car too! The interior is about as perfect as you can get on a car with a few years under its belt. No rips or tears on any of the seats, the bolsters are still firm and nice and it still has the Porsche leather smell!

Price: $47,000
Car is located in Minnesota. Depending on location, I may throw in shipping.

Now, the pictures. Exterior first:

Now Interior

Considering selling the extra wheels?

Old 04-21-2015, 09:27 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
know the car, very well maintained. Next buyer can rest assured, this car is ALL THERE!

Old 04-22-2015, 06:38 AM
jpetro10 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ramman5600
Considering selling the extra wheels?
I'd consider it. I'd like to wait a bit to see if the next buyer would like them or not though.

Since I just posted it yesterday, I'll give it a little time on the market before I decide to sell them separately.

Incentive! Buy the car now and get HRE's, BBS's, and Turbo Twists, all with great tires on them.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Thanks for the info. Any idea on how many miles on the clutch?
I just text the previous owner, his response was:

The clutch was done at 30K miles. It's a Sachs 2.5 clutch and should last a long time as it is built to withstand higher hp #'s than what the car is producing.
Hope this helps!

Last edited by jpetro10; 04-22-2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: wrong wording/autocorrect, lol.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:42 AM
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
know the car, very well maintained. Next buyer can rest assured, this car is ALL THERE!
Thanks, appreciate the kind words! Yeah, they didn't skimp when they built this thing! It's a fuuuuun car...and I JUST put the HRE's on it too! lol.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:52 AM
Jferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant future
Awesome car - basically my twin but mine is x-50 and tuned to 600hp not the EVOms - interested in wheels as well if they get separated.
GLWS

Old 04-22-2015, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jferrante
Awesome car - basically my twin but mine is x-50 and tuned to 600hp not the EVOms - interested in wheels as well if they get separated.
GLWS
Thanks! I'll keep everyone posted on the wheels if I decide to sell those separately!

Old 04-22-2015, 10:09 AM
oufan2929 is on a distinguished road
Can you pm me your number?

Old 04-22-2015, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by oufan2929
Can you pm me your number?
sending you a PM now.

Old 04-22-2015, 01:04 PM
All PM's replied.

Old 04-22-2015, 01:57 PM
oufan2929 is on a distinguished road
Deposit sent Jordan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Modded 996 Porsche Turbo