Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Acura NSX-T Berlina Black -Low Miles, 1 of 28-

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
2004 Acura NSX-T Berlina Black -Low Miles, 1 of 28-

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: NSX-T
Price: $70000
Mileage: 26000
Color: Berlina Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sold

FULL VIN: JH4NA216X4S000033
CURRENT MILEAGE: 26,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black / Onyx Black
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Reno, NV
CONTACT INFO: amonibi@yahoo.com or PM. Serious inquiries only please!

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I'm the third owner but Carfax reports more for some reason. Autocheck shows three.

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes, no issues of any kind. Autocheck report is also clean and issue free.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? The front clip was resprayed due to rock chips and minor sand pitting as it was more noticeable on black. It was a high quality job done to OEM standard. No previous or current body or frame damage.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY? I just had a pre-purchase inspection completed when I had the oil changed less than a month ago and the car passed with flying colors. The car is mechanically like new. The motor, clutch, trans. and all other mechanical aspects of the car are all very healthy and operate perfectly. The brakes still have plenty of life, the rear tires (30-40%) are the only aspect of the car that will need attention in apprx. 3-5k street miles depending on driving style. As mentioned, I just had a PPI completed by an independent shop in my area who knows these cars very well. The car was verified to be in excellent health and issue free, nevertheless I would accommodate any prospective buyer who wanted to have another PPI done at a location of their choosing. My NSX is rock solid from top to bottom and is ready to go to a new loving home.

Production Information:

1 of 198 total manufactured for 2004 model year

1 of only 28 Black 2004 NSXs

1 of only 18 Black with Onyx leather

The car has a August '04 build date, chassis #33. This is the 5th to last NSX built for the entire 2004 model year, (#38 was final '04 NSX built). VINs were reset from #158 when production moved from the Tochigi plant to Suzuka late in the '04 model year cycle. A total of only 38 manual cars were built at the Suzuka factory in 2004.

More Details:

- Clean NV title
- 26,000 miles (will rise slowly weather permitting. NO track time, AutoX, drag racing, aggressive driving, etc.)
- Excellent condition, a solid 9/10 both mechanically and cosmetically speaking
- 3.2L V6 VTECH, 6 speed manual transmission
- No fluid leaks of any kind
- No rust or corrosion issues, under carriage is very clean
- No performance or body modifications aside from a custom catback exhaust that sounds great
- No dents or door dings on aluminum body panels
- No UV/sun damage of any kind as the car has always been garaged
- No odors, stains, carpet problems, or other interior issues. Nonsmoker car.
- Interior is very clean and has no sun/heat damage on the dash, doors, seats or other surfaces. Easy 9/10 condition.
- Leather is essentially brand new, the previous owner replaced the seat centers with charcoal inserts since he preferred the two-tone look
- Brand New Enkei PF01 17/18 wheels (very light & strong)
- Stock suspension and stock brakes with painted red calipers @ 60%+ life remaining
- JDM Honda Navigation System, Bluetooth ready
- JDM style Type-S Shift ****
- Extra OEM front lip, brand new still in the box
- Overall the paint is in good shape for being black. I'd currently rate it about an 8/10 due to some swirl marks that need to be corrected as they're more noticeable on black. There are also a couple of very light scratches/scuffs and a few tiny rock chips that are very minimal. I'm very particular and OCD about paint so please take my comments with a grain of salt...overall the car looks great. If my schedule permits I may have the swirl marks addressed prior to the sale. This service would essentially get the paint to better than new condition and costs apprx. $500. Otherwise I'd be willing to discount the cost of this so the new owner can have it done at a time and place of their choosing.

I do my best to describe my cars as thoroughly and transparently as possible. I sold my '00 and '01 Silverstones on here and the new owners are very happy and can vouch for both my honesty as well as the quality of the cars, so please buy with confidence. Also, please understand I'm in no rush to sell...I'm only selling to make room for my upcoming 991 GT3 and garage space is an issue. Serious inquiries only, thanks for looking!

Attached Images      

Last edited by Blazed; 10-13-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
More:

Attached Images      
Old 06-10-2015, 01:31 PM
price updated.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Overlake will become famous soon enough
I wish more FS ads were of this quality and level of detail. Thanks and good luck. 991 GT3 is worth it.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:58 PM
mrwonder will become famous soon enough
Awesome looking ride!

Old 06-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words, it's a no excuses car and the new owner will be very happy.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:18 AM
price lowered

Last edited by Blazed; 10-10-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:27 PM
jpetro1010 is on a distinguished road
Very nice NSX. This is exactly what I was looking for before I found my MB C63AMG Black Series. GL with sale!

Old 06-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Lots of interest thus far but still available.

Last edited by Blazed; 10-10-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2015, 01:38 PM
PM's returned.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:54 AM
appreciate the offers, no trades please

Last edited by Blazed; 10-10-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:59 AM
I've received several offers so far but the car is still available. I've lowered the price to only $69,500 OBOin the interest of getting it sold soon to make room for my new car. As many of you already know, this is a great deal for an NSX like this. Serious inquiries only please!

Last edited by Blazed; 10-10-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Lots of tirekickers and a few serious offers, but the car is still available.

$68,500 OBO

Last edited by Blazed; 10-10-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:05 PM
PM's returned. Mileage has only changed slightly to 26,200

Old 07-27-2015, 09:20 AM
carguy98 will become famous soon enoughcarguy98 will become famous soon enough
Wow, that's beautiful. Best of luck with the sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Acura NSX-T Berlina Black -Low Miles, 1 of 28-