6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   2010 Bentley Continental GT...Best Color Combo...Fully Loaded...Must See (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/372747-2010-bentley-continental-gt-best-color-combo-fully-loaded-must-see.html)

FUTURESTAR 09-03-2015 01:08 PM

2010 Bentley Continental GT...Best Color Combo...Fully Loaded...Must See

5 Attachment(s)
I'm selling my 2010 Bentley Continental GT. The car is located in Palm Beach, Florida. I'm a private seller with a free and clear title in my possession for a quick and easy sale. Here is the list of details for the car as well as some information:

- 2010 Bentley Continental GT
- Original window sticker was around $210,000
- 36,000 adult driven highway miles
- Black exterior
- Light cream leather interior with black contrast stitching throughout
- Black piano wood trim throughout including wood steering wheel
- Has every Mulliner option
- Bentley logo embroidery on all four seats
- Factory 19" chrome wheels with new tires
- Fully loaded with navigation, massaging seats, satellite radio, keyless go, etc.
- Just had it's 3 year service at Bentley Palm Beach last year
- Fresh oil change done less than 200 miles ago so it's all set for the next owner
- Regularly washed and waxed
- Comes with all books, 2 sets of keys, valet key and manuals
- Clean CarFax and AutoCheck
- Free and clear title for an easy transaction
- Private seller so you can avoid the dealer hassles

I'm selling the car because I already ordered my new car and won't have room in the garage for both. The new car is waiting to be picked up so this one must go!

It just had a complete paint correction on it this week to really bring out the deep dark black shine and finish back to showroom condition!

This car is a beauty and must be seen in person to really appreciate. The color combination is what really sold me on the car initially. You won't find another one like this!

Price - $92,000 or best offer!

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions!

FUTURESTAR 09-03-2015 01:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More pictures

FUTURESTAR 09-03-2015 01:15 PM

5 Attachment(s)
And some more pictures

FUTURESTAR 09-03-2015 01:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Lastly the wheels showing no curb rash or damage

Glasgo 09-09-2015 04:32 PM

what exactly about this car is mulliner? I'm not seeing mulliner seats or wheels...thanks!

FUTURESTAR 09-09-2015 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Glasgo (Post 4397677)
what exactly about this car is mulliner? I'm not seeing mulliner seats or wheels...thanks!

This car has every single Mulliner option you can get besides the seats and wheels. It's all personal taste and I for one do not like those diamond quilted patterned seats or the styling of the Mulliner wheels. I'm assuming the original owner did not either and that is why he had this car ordered and built with every other Mulliner option with the exception of those.

FUTURESTAR 09-14-2015 10:59 AM

Price drop to $90,000 or best offer!

FUTURESTAR 09-23-2015 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new picture from today. The car is still available!