6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   Wtb: 996 tt (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/379832-wtb-996-tt.html)

maysky 12-22-2015 02:32 PM

Wtb: 996 tt

Hello all!

Looking to buy 996 turbo. Can be in any state, but something in NorCal would be better. Would prefer manual. Colors: most preferable would be white, but open pretty much to any color.

Ok with higher miles. But would really like to have service records. Mods are ok.

Would like to stay under 35K range. Have funds ready.

Please let me know if you have something that fits my description.
Would appreciate a PM vs a post... Or email me: maysky @ gmail . com

Thanks!!

Zuluracerx 12-23-2015 07:52 AM

I'm toying with the idea of letting mine go. 01 white/black, lots of goodies like Recaro's, Kline, BBS F1's, carbon, aero, EPL tune, LW clutch/flywheel, McIntosh amp, etc. 40,000 on the clock and no issues whatsoever (amazing car actually). It's not a $35K car though...

Makes&Models 12-23-2015 09:12 AM

I also have one for sale. My price is flexible, but it is also not a $35k car. That is going to be tough to find.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...911-turbo.html

SamboTT@ByDesign 12-23-2015 09:35 AM

Those sound like nice options. They have come up in value recently. I do have an interesting one coming from a long time customer. 2003 seal gray on black. 140,000 miles original owner no accidents no drama and I took care of it from day one. Tight as a drum and very smooth. All services done and even one recently including breaks, clutch. Ready to go. Lots of extras including an awesome stereo system. 550 kit too. I'm sure it will be under 35K and I'm confident with it in case you're interested. It looks and runs like a well kept low mileage car.

maysky 12-23-2015 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Zuluracerx (Post 4445226)
I'm toying with the idea of letting mine go. 01 white/black, lots of goodies like Recaro's, Kline, BBS F1's, carbon, aero, EPL tune, LW clutch/flywheel, McIntosh amp, etc. 40,000 on the clock and no issues whatsoever (amazing car actually). It's not a $35K car though...

Found few pics of your car. Looks amazing. Unfortunately outside of my price range... :(

Zuluracerx 12-23-2015 06:09 PM

Man, I understand completely. I just could not help myself with those F1's, Recaro's, and Sam's Kline! lol

Sounds like Sam has a good one for you anyway and I would not hesitate. It took me 4 years to find a white one up to my standards and one that sort of matched my GT2. I just don't drive it anymore so it's foolish to keep it. Same for the GT2 (full race) it's going too, and the E46 M3. Time to shuffle the deck. One thing I know, these cars are TONS of fun when set up properly and represent a huge value in my opinion. Best of luck finding the right one, I know Sam will tell it to you straight!

SamboTT@ByDesign 12-23-2015 06:16 PM

Cheers John. I know what you mean by shuffle the deck. We always want to change but we always feel bad when they're gone. Can vouch for that car. There's more to it than he is saying. It's a nice one and rare!

Zuluracerx 12-23-2015 06:46 PM

That's SO true. Can't tell you how many times I've strayed from the P cars (25 to date??? yikes!) and I ALWAYS come back. Sickness is what it is. Lately, I've been wanting to go old skool with a blown 66 fastback…and the wifey wants a "fine German caaar" modern of course like a black 991 Targa..me I just want a GT350R for my daily. Sounds like you have the perfect car for the OP - I know I will miss my 6. If it doesn't sell, gimmie a set of 16 billets and a tune…hahah sickness I know.

32krazy! 12-24-2015 06:27 PM

john can you pm me a price and send some pics to tbtunes@bellsouth.net. i know a guy looking for a white turbo

Zuluracerx 12-24-2015 09:02 PM

Sure thing Stephen and Merry Christmas!

Jferrante 12-25-2015 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by maysky (Post 4444981)
Hello all!

Looking to buy 996 turbo. Can be in any state, but something in NorCal would be better. Would prefer manual.

There's a lapis blue over savannah for sale at the shop I bring all my cars to. I believe ~50k miles - x50 turbos, I think he's asking 38k. PM me and I can give you a number to call.