Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2012 C63 AMG Black Series (With Warranty!) [Tons Of Pics!]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 05:39 PM
jpetro1010 is on a distinguished road
2012 C63 AMG Black Series (With Warranty!) [Tons Of Pics!] *UPDATED W/Sound Clips!*

Year: 2012
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $85000
Mileage: 18100
Color: Designo Magno Alanite Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

It's time to sell my 2012 C63 AMG Black Series. I absolutely love the car but I'm a manual person and I've been really wanting to get back into a manual. I will say, I was surprised at the amount of attention this thing gets...even before I start it up, lol. If you know the Black Series, you know that these are extremely rare. To the best of my knowledge there are four others in the USA with this color (Designo Magno Alanite Grey). From what I’ve found this is one of 104 brought into the US in 2012, then 26 more were imported in 2013. Total worldwide there’s 800. It's an absolutely epic car/color and really cool to see. You rarely see a factory matte color car.

The car has clear bra from the front to the back of the doors. It has the full carbon fiber package, optional rear seats, AMG Performance Media Package, Weistec Headers, Weistec Full Exhaust, Weistec Tune, ROW Intake (Rest Of World), & TCU Valve/Tune upgrade. I still have the factory parts as well. The car also has a factory warranty on it. I’ll have to check on how much is remaining.

The sound this thing makes is epic and from the cabin it’s surprisingly quiet. Currently she sits with about 18,100 miles but I drive it occasionally, so that will change.

I could go on and on about everything the Black Series has in regards to rarity, performance, handling, etc...but the guys on this forum know all of that I'm sure.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Btw, I was considering selling this a while back and I had two or three PPI's done. The car is in pristine condition and I have all the receipts of those PPI's to show that. If another buyer would like to do a PPI, I can schedule it or get the vehicle to a dealership you'd like that is local to me, but you'll have to pay for the PPI.

Price - <strike>$87,995</strike> Last price drop $85,000 OBO - Only trade I'm looking for in an R8 Spyder, manual. I've found a car I'm interested in too, so feel free to make reasonable offers.

Willing to help arrange shipping. Car will also come with an indoor Black Series car cover.

Thanks!

On to the pics & video:

Last edited by jpetro1010; 05-30-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:39 PM
More Pix...

***Full Disclosure***

These are the only two blemishes I can spot on the car. One is the clear bra, it seems to have been pushed up a bit. Really not even noticeable. The other is a small chip on one of the spokes of the front passenger side wheel. (I'm 99% sure it's that wheel...I can double check.)

Old 02-10-2016, 07:48 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
I love that car, perfect. Amazing color. Glws.

Old 02-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by cohenfive
I love that car, perfect. Amazing color. Glws.
Thanks, I appreciate it! If I wasn't going through a manual kick right now I'd be keeping it for sure!

Old 02-11-2016, 09:53 AM
bk9
bk9 will become famous soon enoughbk9 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful! Were you able to get the warranty info?

Old 02-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by bk9
Beautiful! Were you able to get the warranty info?
Just did! So, factory warranty through 7/14/2016. While I have the warranty I have the option to add another two yrs for $5,399 if I'd like.

If a potential buyer is interested in this we can definitely work that out!

Old 02-11-2016, 03:44 PM
bk9
bk9 will become famous soon enoughbk9 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jpetro1010
Just did! So, factory warranty through 7/14/2016. While I have the warranty I have the option to add another two yrs for $5,399 if I'd like.

If a potential buyer is interested in this we can definitely work that out!
Any idea how much power it's putting down?

Old 02-11-2016, 07:17 PM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
This is so tempting. I've been looking for a 911 or a black series.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:32 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
What's great about this car (like the M3/4) is that you get all the performance and handling, but if you want to toss a bike in the back, go ahead. Or a couple sets of golf clubs..This actually has the practicality that you don't get with other sports cars...If I am not mistaken, it even has a sunroof or at least a glass roof! Actually not a fair comparison with the M3, this is quite a bit more car. If I had the funds, this would be it.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by bk9
Any idea how much power it's putting down?
Man, I really wish I would have done a before and after, but I didn't. -_-

I know Weistec has some pretty sweet claims as to what their tune/headers/exhaust do for power, but I just don't have any numbers to back those up. I know she screams though!

Originally Posted by wheelrz
This is so tempting. I've been looking for a 911 or a black series.
I had a 996TT with a Evoms kit on it before this which was a fun car for sure. This is just such a beast and you can't beat this NA engine! Either way you'll be in a good spot!

What's great about this car (like the M3/4) is that you get all the performance and handling, but if you want to toss a bike in the back, go ahead. Or a couple sets of golf clubs..This actually has the practicality that you don't get with other sports cars...If I am not mistaken, it even has a sunroof or at least a glass roof! Actually not a fair comparison with the M3, this is quite a bit more car. If I had the funds, this would be it.
Totally nailed it! That's the main thing I love about this car. I golf a ton so being able to keep my set of clubs in it is epic and if I being someone else with their clubs will fit too! Unlike when I had my first R8 my gf had to ride with the clubs between her legs in the front seat, lol!

You're correct about the sunroof too! (And its massive!)

Old 02-14-2016, 10:48 AM
Valentines Day Price Drop - $92,000 OBO.

Here's the plan fellas, you give the significant other flowers, chocolates, etc...then mention how you're buying an epic Mercedes...no way she can say no!

Old 02-14-2016, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't have to convince her, I would have to convince my bank....

Old 02-15-2016, 07:31 AM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
The bank is not giving me what I want. I guess it does not help the interest rates are up at my credit union. I have 75k to spend though. GLWS. I wish I could have gotten it to had with the family hauler.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:13 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
pm sent

Old 02-15-2016, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't have to convince her, I would have to convince my bank....
Haha, fair enough!

Originally Posted by riverflyer
pm sent
replied!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 C63 AMG Black Series (With Warranty!) [Tons Of Pics!]