6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   2005 Honda S2000 - 22K Miles, 100% Original, All Papers, Rare Colors, Exceptional Car (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/393451-2005-honda-s2000-22k-miles-100-original-all-papers-rare-colors-exceptional-car.html)

TMH 07-10-2016 06:15 PM

2005 Honda S2000 - 22K Miles, 100% Original, All Papers, Rare Colors, Exceptional Car

10 Attachment(s)
It's time to sell my mint-condition 2005 Honda S2000 due to the fact that it needs to be driven and enjoyed more often.

Finished in very rare Sebring Silver Metallic over Black/Red leather, my car has just 22,800 documented miles and is in impeccable condition throughout. It truly must be seen in person to be appreciated. It is garaged and kept under a genuine Honda flannel car cover, which is included with the sale.

This car is 100% original and unmodified with the exception of four nearly-new Michelin tires (and fluids, of course).

I have EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT AND SERVICE RECORD FROM NEW including three keys, the original Window Sticker, the original purchase receipt and related materials, all maintenance records from day one and even the original dealership sales brochure. I can also provide a CarFax and VINAudit, both of which show zero issues.

The car has been serviced 10 times by Honda in 22,000 miles with regular oil changes and a recent full service with all fluids flushed including the differential and transmission. The car needs nothing but someone to drive and enjoy it. I also just installed a brand-new OEM engine air filter around 100 miles ago.

The leather interior looks new and (honestly) still retains its new-car smell. Everything is clean and in proper working condition. NOTHING has been altered from stock.

Cosmetically, the car has all 10 of its VIN tags in place with 100% original paint and panels. There is not one door ding on the car and a clear-bra has been on the hood, front bumper and side-view mirrors since nearly new. The factory soft top is in like-new condition and the car retains all of its original glass.

There are a few very minor paint flaws, the largest of which is a ½" scratch in the plastic front-bumper, which has been touched up and is beneath the clear-bra. There is very little road-wear anywhere on the car as the clear-bra has done a great job.

If you are seriously considering an S2000, you know that values for all-original, low-mileage cars like this are rising. I have priced my car fairly considering its excellent condition and am fairly firm on the price--I encourage you to come see the car in person. You will not find one that is in better condition both mechanically and cosmetically, period. Again, come see it in person before making an offer.

2005 is the last year of the S2000 before they went to drive-by-wire and added a host of electronic nannies--one could argue that with the improved 2.2L engine, attractive 17" AP2 V1 alloy wheels and an actual throttle cable, this is the best year for the model; at least, that's my opinion :cool:

Feel free to email me at tyhouts@gmail.com with any questions or inquiries--I live in the Silicon Valley area of California and you are welcome to come see the car.

Thanks very much for looking--I hope to find a caring home for this pristine S2K!

TMH 07-17-2016 07:48 PM

Sale Pending.

TMH 07-19-2016 05:05 PM

Car SOLD today for $27,500. Thanks to all.

mic_crispy 07-19-2016 07:17 PM

Damn. Probably the cleanest AP2 (non DBW) ive seen i a while.