Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fewer 991.2 Turbo S in dealerships?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 02:14 AM
sniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the rough
Fewer 991.2 Turbo S in dealerships?

Hi all,

New in the market for 991.2 Turbo S, i notice there are not so many in the market at dealers, and the one that do get them often, like Porsche West Broward sell them in a few days and offer no discount. question is, is that because car is relatively rare/no allocation/not so many allocations or is it because its relatively a bargain compare to Ferrari/lambo price?

Thanks !

Old 03-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Cannot speak for your area, but I believe they are just as easy to get as any others around here. The dealer in my town (Porsche of Huntington) has a new '17 Turbo S sitting there ready to go for $192k. Black on red, gorgeous car. I've never bought a car from them, but I always had my 997 Turbo S serviced by them and they are a great group of people over there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.