Price: $25500
Mileage: 32389
Color: Jet Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Greetings:

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am considering selling my 2003.5 E46 M3(VIN# WBSBL93423JR24045). Exterior color is Schwarz II(Flat Black) with Imola Red interior. It is a clean title, always garaged, no rust, extremely low mileage vehicle for its age (32,389 current unmolested miles). I am the 3rd owner of this beauty and have owned it for roughly 3 years. Exterior is in great shape(I would rank 8.8 out of 10 since I am picky) but not perfect as there are a few scratches that were corrected with touch up paint and are almost unnoticeable but are there (for full disclosure purposes). Interior looks spectacular for its age (9.5 out of 10). AC blows cold and everything works as intended. Leather is in outstanding shape with no cracks or discoloration. Engine bay is very clean and nice and no check engine lights. This is pretty much a stock car with the exception of the following items:

Exterior:
- Lowered on Vogtland spring with stock struts. (stock springs included in sale)
- Smoke front bumper reflectors (stock reflectors included in sale )
- LED angel eyes incorporated to the upgraded OEM Bi-xenon headlights.
- Hamman Style front fog light covers
- Custom Front license plate holder (No bumper holes drilled for license plate!)
Interior:
- AVIN Avant 2 head unit (stock unit included in sale )
- OE M5 Illuminated Shifter **** (shorter than stock)

Engine is running strong with no issues. Brake fluid (including clutch slave line) was changed right before storage last year(BMW OE Fluid used) as well as engine Oil (Liqui Moly 10w60) and filter, transmission grease (BMW OE Grease) and Differential grease (OE BMW Differential Grease) and fuel filter. New RTABs and FCABs as well as new front brake rotors. Car is ready to be driven.

Adjusted price to $25,500. Car is located in Columbus, Ohio. Even though cash is king, I may only consider trading for a Porsche 996 (Incl.Turbo) or 997 (plus cash on my part of course). Only serious people please.

Thank you,
Andres Bonano

Attached Images       

Last edited by Iceyankee-Tsi; 08-02-2017 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Price update.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:59 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Wow, a clean example at a very fair price!

Old 03-23-2017, 03:56 PM
LP85 is an unknown quantity at this point
e46 m3

Hey there,

Super interested in the m3. Tried to send a pm with no available option. You can call or text me at 5167849619. Thanks again- Lou

Old 03-31-2017, 08:55 AM
650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold
Still for sale?

Old 03-31-2017, 09:19 AM
mcoyken is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, Does this have inspection I and II complete including the valve lash adjustments?

Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 AM
Iceyankee-Tsi is on a distinguished road
Thanks everybody for the kind words. Sale is Pending. Will let you know of availability if deal falls through.
Thank you!

Old 03-31-2017, 07:09 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
35k car on EAG. What a price.... someone's getting a good one.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:18 AM
Greetings fellow 6-Speeders:

Just wanted to notify you that the car is still available since the deal fell through. Locals to Ohio will have priority since I would like to have the potential new owner to see the car and drive it. Guys, if you are looking for an E-46 M3 in great conditions without paying the EAG/Dealer Tax, this is the car for you. The car is worth it. Please feel free to PM me for any additional questions.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited by Iceyankee-Tsi; 04-27-2017 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanks for all the interest and great comments. The car is still available and I lowered the price to $26,500. Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

Old 05-08-2017, 06:51 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Iceyankee-Tsi

Thanks for all the interest and great comments. The car is still available and I lowered the price to $26,500. Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

May I ask why the previous deal fell through?

Old 05-09-2017, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by dhahlen
May I ask why the previous deal fell through?
Certainly dhahlen:

About 1 month ago(amazing how time passes by), I had a signed agreement(letter of intent to purchase) from a well known luxury car dealer based in NY who agreed to purchase the car. Everything seemed okay and after a couple of days, they indicated that they had wired the funds but it never reflected in my account. I kept in constant contact with them and gave them more than enough time(2 weeks) to fix it without success. Obviously, I interpreted this as lack of interest as well as disrespect. So I finally called of the deal. I have a couple of hypothesis of what could have happened:

Hypothesis 1: They lost interest on the car or found a similar one for their inventory at a lower price.

Hypothesis 2: They had a potential buyer that was looking for a car like mine, but the client bought something else or changed his mind.

Whatever the reasoning behind it, nothing wrong with the car. They just simply backed out so we are back to square one.

Have a great day!

Old 06-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Car is still available.
Thanks.

Old 07-15-2017, 10:10 AM
a s u r a 0 s 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
is the M3 still available?

Old 07-15-2017, 10:22 AM
Greetings:

Yes it is. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Alright gents:

$25,500 takes it. For those that have contacted me with an offer close to this, I am open to it. No low-***** please. The conditions of the car speak for itself. Please read the description carefully before asking questions as I have noticed that many people ask the same questions already disclosed in the post. None the less, feel free to contact me if you are serious about the car. Thanks and have a good day!

Last edited by Iceyankee-Tsi; 08-02-2017 at 08:34 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.