Model: 300ZX
Price: $15000
Mileage: 66700
Color: Super Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am selling my 1995 300ZX TT, which I have owned since 1998. The car is in great shape and is one of the cleanest cars out there. It has never seen a boost controller or been chipped. The car has recently had a full timing belt service performed by Z1 Motorsports and they also replaced both valve cover gaskets. It has brand new Contiental extreme contact tires.

The car has many cosmetic additons:

Stillen type III rear valence
Stillen type III side skirts and door fillers
JDM front fascia
Fikse FM-10 wheels - 18x9 front, 18x9.5 rear (tires 255/35 front, 275/35 rear)

It also has several performance mods:

Stillen X-pipe exhaust
Tein Type-HA coilovers with the EDFC for cockpit adjusment
Tein tension rods
Midori front upper links
Kazama rear upper control arms
Stillen front and rear sway bars
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines

Inside, the car has custom beige seats that were installed by the original owner and look really good. It has a Kenwood KIV-701 single DIN headunit that is one of the best out there. There are Infinity speakers front and rear and a Kenwood SW-10 subwoofer mounted to the parcel shelf. The front speakers are powered by a 2 channel soundstream amp under the passenger seat and the rears are powered by the headunit. Under the KIV-701 in the center console is a Techtom MDM-100. It's old tech these days, but can display multiple parameters in real time. The pedals and dead pedal are custom aluminum versions.

The car has seen two accidents. I spun it in the rain a year or two after I bought it on an on ramp that looped back around under the road. The left rear of the car was backed into the wall of the underpass and had a decent amount of damage. The rear bumper/valence was replaced and the left rear quarter skin had to be cut off and replaced as well. Most of the left rear suspension was replaced along with other repairs to that corner. The repairs were well done and are not aparent, but if you know what to look for you can find evidence. The second accident somebody ran a red light and hit the left front. The left front quarter panel and hood were replaced along with the left headlight. The front fasica was repaired.

The car is in great cosmetic condition and you would not know it had been in a couple accidents. There is a scuff down to the plastic on the right front at the very bottom of the fascia right in front of the wheel where I brushed something on the highway. There is also an inch or so mark in the left front quarter panel where something fell on the car in the garage when it wasn't covered (there was much cussing when it happened). I have taken pics of both spots. Mechanically the car is in excellent condition. It recently passed GA emissions testing, which requires running on a dyno. The comment from the emissions guy was that it was the cleanest running 1995 car he had seen. I saved the emssions test report so folks could see it. It speaks to how well the motor is running.

The car comes with a bunch of extra stuff:

Factory service manual
A to ZX book
Custom fit California car cover.
Noco G1100 battery tender (the battery has the tender cable attached to it)
All 4 original wheels
Set of Hawk HP+ front pads
The stock rear speakers and their enclosures
A pair of door speaker brackets for aftermarket speakers (I modified the stock enclosures for the Infinitys)
Other misc stuff including a couple intercoolers I don't know why I have

The original owners manual is included along with all the manuals for any of the aftermarket equipment. There are two sets of keys & fobs.

I really love the car and thought I would never sell it, but after 19 years I found another car and can't keep them both. I have priced the car at what I feel is a fair price. The carfax report will be availabe to serious buyers. I hope to sell it to someone who will take care of it and enjoy it like I have. If that is you then send me a PM.

More pictures can be found here: https://davidm17.smugmug.com/Z-Pictures/

David

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1029.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	474409   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1027.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	474410   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1010.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	916.7 KB
ID:	474411  
Old 04-21-2017, 11:14 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Is the title branded at all? (salvage?) Original engine? Running stock boost its whole life?

Old 04-22-2017, 11:41 AM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
Clean title. Original motor. Never had a boost controller and has only run stock boost. I've only averaged about a 1000 miles/year on the car since I've owned it. Purchased it with about 50K and now has 66700. Oil gets changed once a year with full synthetic.

David

Old 09-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Billdo is an unknown quantity at this point
I know it's probably a long shot but is your 300 still available?

Old 09-25-2017, 12:20 PM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
Sold it a while ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.