Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Lease Takeover: 2015 X5 5.0 Executive Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 09:42 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Lease Takeover: 2015 X5 5.0 Executive Package

Year: 2015
Make: BMW
Model: X5
Price: $688
Mileage: 25000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I just impulse-leased an M4 and have no need for both of these. My loss is your gain as this is a SICK lease. Here are the details:

Amazing deal on a 2015 X5 xDrive50i with Executive Package. Payments are only $688/month plus tax ($750 total in LA). Window sticker is below so you can see the spec (3rd row seat). Ends October 2018 and there are about 16k miles left. I'm looking for $1500 to me plus transfer fee FIRM. It's my daily driver around LA, so there are the usual couple nicks and scratches here and there but nothing that BMW will charge for on lease return. Overall it's in great shape and ready to go. I'm in Downtown LA.

I just made this month's payment a few days ago, so if you move quickly you should end up with a week or two for free.

Please email me at stevehallock AT gmail DOT com if you're interested. And please don't bother with the "I'll take it without downpayment" thing. Yes, we all know that anyone will take an X5 5.0 for $688 month :rollyeyes:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0803.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	476030   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160522_100440 (1).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	476031  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.