Model: Jimmy
Price: $32500
Mileage: 16250
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

If you've been looking for a collector grade Typhoon, then this is the one for you. This one has had 2 previous owners with the original owner being the actor/director/producer Bill Bixby. Bill purchased the truck 4 months prior to his death and loved it. It was one of the first 150 built since it has a black GMC front badge. The GM of GMC had them changed to red after walking the production line and not realizing they were ok'd to be black, as the story goes. Prior to delivery, Bill had Thorson GMC in Pasadena, CA install a high end wood kit with matching MOMO steering wheel. I have the original wheel in the box GMC put it in. When I purchased the truck I was intent on removing it, but after seeing it in person, grew fond of it. Also, since it was done by the dealer for Bill prior to delivery, it was interesting. Other than the wood, everything is stock. The tires were replaced 3 years ago with proper Michelin's and they have under 1,500 miles on them. The original Firehawk tires come with the truck and there in great shape, zero cracking. Bill was so fond of the truck, his wife kept it for several years after his death. It wasn't until her nephew was turning 16 and wouldn't stop asking about it, that she brought herself to finally selling it.

I have the title in hand and a Carfax for anyone that would like to see it. NOTHING on the truck has ever been repainted, which was why I fell in love with it. It looks better in person then the pics. I have all of the keys that came with it new, original window sticker, books, original salesman's business card, original steering wheel, original tires, copy of the old title for ownership proof and paperwork that talked about Bill owning it and a credit card receipt from Bill filling it up at the pump. I have a brand new can of R-12 refrigerant that will need to be put in it, just started blowing cool, not cold.

The only reason I'm selling it is to finish building a truck for my father. I was diagnosed terminal roughly a year ago and decided to do something special for dad. Now the truck's going to SEMA so she has to get done!

Shoot me an email if you'd like to see the Carfax.

I'm open to offers, just don't be silly.

Thanks guys.
Jason 330-634-5295
jasonkable911@gmail.com

Old 06-04-2017, 06:06 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful! try to advertise it also on turbobuicks.com or sy/ty.net

Old 06-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Forrest Gump 9 has a spectacular aura aboutForrest Gump 9 has a spectacular aura about
I used to have a black on black just like this one. Awesome truck

Old 06-05-2017, 08:07 AM
CamFaili is on a distinguished road
Cool car, but have to be honest that it seems quite crazy that anyone would pay these prices for a car like this.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:10 AM
MikeRotch is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CamFaili
Cool car, but have to be honest that it seems quite crazy that anyone would pay these prices for a car like this.
I get it, but it's so tough to find a non beat, low mile one. Remember, that's exactly what people said when 97-98 Supra Turbos with under 20k miles were selling for $50k 4 years ago. They've been creeping closer to the $100k mark everyday. Sysclones, Typhoons, Grand National's, Cobra Mustangs all haven't reached their high mark yet and will continue to appreciate over time. You can buy a 50-60k mile Typhoon for $20k, this one is for the guy that wants the best one.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:11 PM
handdoc will become famous soon enough
great truck, i remember it well, i too can't believe its "over msrp!"

Old 06-06-2017, 01:04 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
One of my faves! I have been eyeing these recently... but not a collector grade. Don't need to spend that much.

That said, likely totally worth it for the right person. Good luck with the sale!!

Old 06-06-2017, 03:48 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Always loved the name. GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.