Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Looking for modified 996tt or GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 05:22 PM
LukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to behold
Looking for modified 996tt or GT2

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $60000
Mileage: 0
Color: white/black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm kind of fishing for my next project. I'm looking for a built 996tt as #1 objective. What does that entail? I'd love a car with upgraded short block to build some serious power. I have a 550rwhp GT2, and a "680" crank 7TT. I'd love a 3.8TT, with good rods and a manual. I have accumulated some parts most applicable for a 6TT, but 7.1tt might work just as well and there is no denying its just a tad bit more attractive stock. That is likely cause I come from the air cooled cars

Anyway, I'm in no hurry but with so many people wanting "stock" I thought I throw my hat in the ring that I don't want stock. Let me know if you have one your contemplating letting go. No, I can't dig deep enough to pick up the $299k dollar mile racer on market as I'm starting a new business right now.

Interested to see what's out there

I have cars in the 850rwhp as street cars to 1200hp track cars so, yes I know how dumb this is, LOL.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:44 PM
NotCeo is on a distinguished road
PM sent

Old 06-23-2017, 01:23 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
I sent pm yesterday too...

Old 06-27-2017, 04:02 PM
LukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to beholdLukesportsmanX is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for all the offerings and suggestions. I am reading and trying to respond accordingly. I'm no rush, but have seen a few built cars go through here at discounts and am trying to see what's out there that people are planning on letting go. Time frame is flexible depending on suitability of car.

Thanks for reading and PM's always welcome.
Luke

Old 06-29-2017, 10:36 AM
split71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LukesportsmanX
Thank you for all the offerings and suggestions. I am reading and trying to respond accordingly. I'm no rush, but have seen a few built cars go through here at discounts and am trying to see what's out there that people are planning on letting go. Time frame is flexible depending on suitability of car.

Thanks for reading and PM's always welcome.
Luke
Appreciate it Luke!

Old 06-29-2017, 11:44 AM
OzarksAGD is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is mine: Manual, silver, black leather, KW V3 coilovers, GT2 suspension setup, GT2 intercoolers, plenum, upgraded turbo internals, etc. 450whp on conservative 93 tune.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-interior.html

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.