Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Maserati GT S F-1 SuperFast with 24k miles (FL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 05:26 PM
uberwag is on a distinguished road
SOLD - 2009 Maserati GT S F-1 SuperFast with 26k miles (FL)

Year: 2009
Make: Maserati
Model: GranTurismo
Price: $0
Mileage: 26700
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

**SOLD!**

**Updating price, photos, mileage - also, welcoming any interesting trade ideas out there (preferably trading up. High performance SUVs/wagons/sedans, unique/rare cars, and especially Ferrari FFs)**

I think many know the background of these cars, but here is a brief summary paraphrased from someone else:
"For those who might not be familiar with this particular model, Maserati began importing these cars into the US in 2009 with a rarely selected option, the F1 Superfast transmission from the Ferrari 599 GTB. ... Approximately 300 of these rare touring beasts made it into the US before Maserati ceased importation in 2009, but continued to produce this ideal combination of the 430 inspired 4.7 and 599 F1 for the rest of the world" This is the motor/trans combination that they still use for the Euro-spec ultimate version, the Granturismo MC Stradale.

I've owned my car for about 3 years now, and it has been perfect. Though I've had faster cars, nothing has the class of this shape, and nothing has the presence of the exhaust note. The leather is well conditioned and the car is detailed often, and driven regularly. I've had this car up for sale for a while, and not really pressured to sell it, but now I am realizing how little I drive it. Honestly, I thought for a while that I would just keep this car forever because it is just a special one, but I don't have enough space to get my next desire (a Ferrari FF or R8, or an upgraded daily driver) and to keep the Maserati, let alone actually get use out of it. Compounding factors are a new baby and a wife that is smart enough to not let me buy a garage somewhere to start expanding collection

Specs:
Exterior is Nero Daytona, interior is red
Up to date on service, original clutch is at 53% (less than half worn, see documents below) and recent valve cover gaskets replacement and brake pads were done (within last 3k miles)
Current mileage is now 26,700, but still being driven...rarely.
Tires are new-about 3500 miles on them, Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Car has wheel spacers (Formula Dynamics spec)
Full clear bra on front bumper, side mirrors and gas cap.
Has manuals, tools, air compressor, etc. I believe I still have the car cover but still looking for it-in storage.
Only interior issue is some sticky buttons, but not too bad and not on the most used buttons. Open to having them done for anyone who is bothered by it.
No accidents, no stories, no modifications. Serviced at Central Florida Ferrari/Maserati as long as I've owned it.

100+ pictures and an exhaust clip: https://goo.gl/photos/t6nuwrNAWLEHzv2E7

Located in Orlando, FL. For sale, but open to trades as well. In particular, things like large sedans/wagon/SUVs (Audi S6/S8, Porsche Panamera Turbo, AMGs of all colors, X5Ms and Alpinas, CTS-V, etc) or a sports car replacement (Ferrari FF is the ideal, but would be open to Bentley Supersports or R8s). If you have something interesting/rare/unique and interested, let me know!

Last edited by uberwag; 03-13-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-05-2016, 04:01 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
gorgeous interior, further reinforces my need to have a red interior should i ever end up in a GT.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
gorgeous interior, further reinforces my need to have a red interior should i ever end up in a GT.
Totally agree. I worried originally that it would be too "shouty" originally...but it is made for it. Fits the personality so, so well.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Post Hurricane bump! Car didn't fly away. Same as the E63 wagon I am selling, found a new build so less interested in trades, but more motivated to sell. Will be putting up on eBay in a few weeks, let me know if you have offers beforehand!

Old 01-18-2017, 11:06 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Gorgeous car. Free bump for educating me on the F1 transmission option... didn't know about that until today. Cool nugget of automotive history! Thought they all were ZF!

Old 01-20-2017, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by daedalus
Gorgeous car. Free bump for educating me on the F1 transmission option... didn't know about that until today. Cool nugget of automotive history! Thought they all were ZF!
I'll admit that is just one story I've heard of many, but the facts are facts: it's the only year of it, and it is such a great transmission (in both the Maserati and the Ferrari 599).

If anyone is ever in Orlando and wants to take it for a spin, just let me know!

Old 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Updated my ad. I haven't been pushing very hard to sell this car - I love the thing - but I am hunting for something new and I just don't have the space to keep adding. Ferrari FF is the highest thing on my list, but open to high performance wagons/sedans/SUVs as well, or anything rare/interesting. Thanks!

Old 12-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Post Christmas bump

Old 12-28-2017, 08:40 AM
kn35498p is an unknown quantity at this point
Trade

would you be intrested in a 1 of 1 spec e63 as a trade with cash on your end

Old 12-29-2017, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by kn35498p
would you be intrested in a 1 of 1 spec e63 as a trade with cash on your end
Saw your ad - love that matte grey! I would be all over that...except I already have a fairly rare E63 taking up a spot in the driveway

Old 01-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Update: dropped asking price to $46,990 on Autotrader, and updated milage is now 26,670.

If you are holding a low ball cash offer (bonus discount if you are willing to let a dealership handle the transaction so I get the sales tax credit...), now is the time to let me know Found my next car. Shoot me a PM or text at (321). 9618326

Last edited by uberwag; 01-11-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Service Records

Someone asked me whether I had service records or not, and I don't know what I didn't upload those to the Google Photo Album as well...but I have now! Also pasting below for ease. Last full service was last year, less than 1000 miles ago.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Monday bump, let me know if anyone has any questions!

Old 03-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Sold!