Price: $35500
Mileage: 39800
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hi Folks!

I've been trolling these forums for the past 10+ years but I've finally got around to registering an account under unfortunate circumstances. Sadly, the time has come for me to sell my 911 as I need something more practical for my daily commuting needs.

About the Car:
This is an extremely low mileage example of an early 997 and it is hands down one of the cleanest and well maintained examples out there. This car has been an absolute joy to own/drive for the past few months and it truly does pain me to sell my dream car. Immediately after purchasing the car, I focused on the precautionary measures and had the Intermediate Shaft Bearing (IMS), Rear Main Seal (RMS) and clutch replaced (have all receipts). Also, in the pursuit of making this my perfect 911, I had the car lowered on H&R Sport springs and installed a set of new Hankook Ventus V12 tires. I have the full CarFax report and a folder full of the service records between myself and the last two owners for reference.

Ownership Summary:
I purchased this car in February 2018 with every intention of keeping it forever. I found it listed on Autotrader by the previous owner and after speaking with him in detail for a couple of days I flew to Vermont to purchase it. He had owned the car for about 2 years and only put around 2k miles on it during that time. Since then, I've put roughly 3k miles on the car and 90% of those have been for long weekend drives out west.

Basics:
- Year/Make/Model: 2005 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.6L
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Exterior Color: Seal Grey Metallic
- Interior Color: Black Standard Leather

Options:
- Sunroof
- Heated Seats
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Bose Stereo
- Navigation (Dated)

Upgrades:
- OZ Formula HLT wheels 19x8.5 F & 19x11 R
- Hankook Venture v12 tires 235/35 F & 295/30 R
- H&R Sport Lowering Springs

It's hard for me to convey the condition of the car via this post so I'd like to request that all interested parties reach out to me directly and set up a time to check it out. As a note, I have not yet done a PPI but it can be arranged if needed.

I'm more than happy to discuss the cars maintenance and ownership details so please feel free to give me a call or text (703) 992-4550. Last but not least, please do NOT waste my time with low ball offers via text as it'll be ignored.