Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6MT 29k Miles - Atl, GA

Old 09-26-2018, 03:13 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
SOLD 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6MT 29k Miles - Atl, GA

Year: 2007
Make: Aston Martin
Model: V8 Vantage
Price: $47000
Mileage: 28900
Color: Jet Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD

Selling the car as I just don't have time to drive it (6k miles in over 2 yrs of ownership), and the amount of time sitting around has actually contributed to the only negative thing about the car which is that the timing cover valve is starting to go bad again. I'm purposefully not getting this addressed and priced accordingly and would be happy to share the reason why. Aside from that the car is in great shape, drives great and has the following tasteful mods that separates it a bit from the rest of the Vantages on the market.
20x9; 20x11.5 HRE CL300s
H&R springs
Capristo valved exhaust w/clicker to control it
Decatted straight pipes
RSC tune
Clear OEM tails
Redpants dry filters
Redpants oil catch can
Color keyed front grille, engine bay cover and crossbar

The interior is fully custom. Dash, pillars, ceiling and door inserts are all done in suede. Seats are suede and leather. Diamond stitching is featured on the seats, ceiling and door inserts. The steering wheel, shift boot and elbow rest are all covered in Alcantara. Personally feel this is a great improvement over the stock interior with no worries of leather shrinking, which is a pain in the *** and costly replacement that's common to these cars. I also had the entire front end was resprayed earlier this year as well to remove all imperfections. Other small things done such as protection film on the head lights, carbon fiber side mirror covers, window chrome delete, blacked out side and rear markers, and some CF vinyl wrap around the car to enhance the look a bit. Serviced twice under my ownership with records to show for it along with records from previous owner and the one before him as well. Comes with 2 keys and fobs, one of which I sourced new once I bought the car.

Last edited by shootermcgav1n; 02-26-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:24 PM
AndyThomason is on a distinguished road
Sweet Jesus that is sexy.

Old 09-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Moly that's gorgeous. Best of luck with the sale!

Old 09-28-2018, 11:40 AM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
classic HREs are perfection. love the look! glws.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:04 PM
GrantRR is on a distinguished road
Geeeze those wheels are gorgeous. I owned a 2006 V8V 6 Speed manual. As long as you drive these cars, they're incredibly reliable. Loved that car. Totally recommend someone pick this one up.

- Grant

Old 10-04-2018, 07:48 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GrantRR
Geeeze those wheels are gorgeous. I owned a 2006 V8V 6 Speed manual. As long as you drive these cars, they're incredibly reliable. Loved that car. Totally recommend someone pick this one up.

- Grant
Thanks! I remember your car from when I was hunting for one, it was a beauty as well just wish you hadn't been so far away

Old 10-30-2018, 08:35 PM
bump!

Old 11-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Sirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud ofSirdaft1 has much to be proud of
WOW. Stunning. Very tempting if I had the garage space!

Old 11-10-2018, 04:33 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Very well done and she's a beaut! GLWS OP

Old 11-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Nd4Spd03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you explain more about the timing cover gasket/valve issue? You said again, was it previously fixed? It is leaking oil I assume? Also, are you still on the stock clutch?

Old 12-09-2018, 09:17 PM
bump for a price drop before the holidays.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:46 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
What a elegant go-fast toy!! GLWS!!!

Old 01-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Booszhy is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful

Old 01-11-2019, 08:02 AM
last bump and price drop before OEM wheels go on and it goes on consignment!

Old 01-11-2019, 09:45 AM
GrantRR is on a distinguished road
for what its worth if I still had my AM V8 I'd buy those wheels in a heart beat. They're beautiful.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6MT 29k Miles - Atl, GA