Model: IS-F
Price: $33000
Mileage: 46000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm selling my 2009 Ultrasonic Blue Lexus ISF. The car has 46k original miles, clean carfax, and clean Virginia title in hand. I bought this car a few months ago, but decided to go a different direction. I bought another car and I just don't have enough space in this car for my daughter's car seat and baby stuff. The gap in the back seat also really bothers my wife since it affects her ability to sit next to our daughter. The car was a dealer demo car for the first 5k miles so the dealer is listed as the first owner on the carfax. The original owner bought it in 2011 as a "new car" and got a new car warranty when he purchased it (he shows as the 2nd owner on carfax). I bought the car in January and show as the 3rd owner. Clean carfax can be provided on request.

The car has never been in any accidents and all of the paint is original to my knowledge . The car has always been dealer serviced and I have records from the previous owner going back to 2011. The previous owner installed PPE headers, an HKS midpipe with hi-flow cats, and a Takeda intake. The only original parts I got with the car was the stock intake which I will include. The car passed VA emissions and safety without a problem.

In my few months of ownership, I added the Lexus RCF wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports (with 9/32 tread left, almost new!). I still have the stock wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports (5/32 tread remaining) and will include both sets of wheels with the car if desired. I just recently got the car a full paint correction at one of the elite detailing shops in northern VA. The Ultrasonic Blue is really popping right now! The paint feels like glass. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how deep the gloss is. I will add that the car is 10 years old, so it does have some rock chips on the front bumper and front hood if you zoom in. There are a few minor scratches on the body, but nothing major. I can provide close-up pics to serious buyers. The interior is very clean overall, with just minor wear on the seats and center console.

Overall, this car is in stunning condition as the pictures show. This is a no stories, accident-free, low mileage USB ISF. This car has always been owned and cared by a true car enthusiast. It's not easy to find an ISF in this color, condition, and mileage. As of this posting, I only see 6 USB blue ISFs in the country on the major websites, and only 1 other is under 50k miles. I am located in Fairfax, VA which is just outside Washington DC. I will accept a wire transfer or a certified cashier's check that can be verified as authentic before I sign the title to the new owner. I'm asking $33,000 obo for the car with BOTH sets of wheels, or $31,500 obo with just stock wheels. The price is negotiable and I'm open to reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

Video after paint correction:

Sound:

Old 04-04-2019, 07:08 AM
GeeTR is on a distinguished road
Deposit received. Sale pending.