Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

I am considering selling my car for the right and to the right person

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:05 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
I am considering selling my car for the right price and to the right person

I have been debating this for a couple of months. I am considering purchasing a Ferrari and I don't have enough room in my garage (3 - car) to fit 4 cars without it being a hassel. There is not enough room to add a lift and therefore I am considering selling my pampered Porsche to a person for the right price and to the right person. I know that it sounds silly, but this car has been my first real sports car and I have spent sleepless nights getting the car to this stage. I have always wanted a Ferrari and lady luck and lots of prayers have led me in the direction of now being in the position to afford a Ferrari.
I am in NO hurry and will not sell it for a wholesale number. I am willing to take 60 cents on the dollar for the mods that were done approx. a year ago + the retail price for a car with 27k miles and SUPER CLEAN. Please see the mods below.

I am located in South Florida (Weston, Florida) and I would perfer to sell it locally.
If you are interested please send me an e-mail at RMathias@NewCenturyCompanies.com.

Attached Images    

Last edited by RobertM; 02-26-2006 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:13 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck man!

Old 02-26-2006, 09:05 AM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
No offense, but 60 cents on the dollar for mods is on the high side. Good luck

Old 02-26-2006, 09:32 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jnx
No offense, but 60 cents on the dollar for mods is on the high side. Good luck
I think he can get away with that if the car really is in pristine condition. Someone willing to pay a few thousand more for a clean example, those extra bucks could essentially be considered the difference from whatever normal cents-on-the-dollar price for mods to his .60.

Beautiful car. I doubt you'll have much trouble selling it. What Fcar are you looking at?

Good luck
Joe

Old 02-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Your car has been modded very tastefully. I am sure it will go quick!

Old 02-26-2006, 09:46 AM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
looking at a 360 spider

Old 02-26-2006, 09:51 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RobertM
looking at a 360 spider
Very nice, I hope everything works out for you.

Old 02-26-2006, 10:24 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeyG
I think he can get away with that if the car really is in pristine condition.
This car is as prestine as it gets.

Old 02-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
This car is as prestine as it gets.
There you go! Enjoy your 360

Old 02-26-2006, 11:03 AM
RobbieX50 is on a distinguished road
I think your goal of recouping money on the mods is a little aggressive. Also, trying to get "retail" value on top of the mods premium is unlikely in the private salenmarket. I have been testing the market with my X50 and there is no way I will get close to KBB "retail". I will most likely get between trade in and private party value for my mint low mileage car. Unfortunately, it's a buyers market.

Just my one cent opinion. Good luck on the sale!.

BTW, sweet looking C4 cab.

Last edited by RobbieX50; 02-26-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:09 AM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RobertM
looking at a 360 spider
Good choice.

Old 02-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Maybe you could post some more detail on the car.....
Year/model/options/mods........?

Old 02-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by SecureS4
Maybe you could post some more detail on the car.....
Year/model/options/mods........?
Please look at the first post. (below the pics). I think it is very clear with the exception of the milage. Which is in the body of the post.

Old 02-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Ahhh, forgot that I had signatures turned off. DOH!

Old 02-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Here is what it would bring at auction:
Plus about $15K in mods give or take a grand?

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: I am considering selling my car for the right and to the right person