Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by DYL 911
Please PM me BBS LM 19s as aggressive as possible for 996TT
You got a PM!

Originally Posted by bspurloc
Eddie, can you tell me if you have lug bolts for BBS wheels? My OEM bolts are showing some external rust and take away form my beautiful RS-GT wheels.

Thanks
I'm sure we can get you the BBS lug nuts. You have a PM!

Originally Posted by JSBear
996 Turbo fitment shipped to 92653

Thanks.
We have your set in stock! You have a PM!

Old 07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
aerogt3 is infamous around these partsaerogt3 is infamous around these parts
CH's in 18x10 or 18x11R, 18x8 front?

Old 07-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by aerogt3
CH's in 18x10 or 18x11R, 18x8 front?

aerogt3,

There are no CHs available for the Porsche specific 5x130 bolt pattern. Also, the CH-Rs are only available in 19" fitments at this time. BBS is planning to release the 18" fitments in a bit, but there have been official dates announced.

I'll shoot you a PM with more info.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for all the orders guys!

Patrick,

Your DSPK LMs are on its way to you! They're going to look great on your 997!

Larry,

Your BBS FI set is on its way! Make sure to send me some photos once they're on since I'm sure there's a lot of guys here waiting for FI pictures.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:36 AM
bspurloc will become famous soon enough
Sorry but I don't have enough Posts to respond to your PM. I have the Diamond Black RS-GT on my 06 C2S Porsche. Can you contact me via email?

diacid42240@mypacks.net

Originally Posted by ModBargains II
You got a PM!

I'm sure we can get you the BBS lug nuts. You have a PM!

We have your set in stock! You have a PM!

Old 07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by bspurloc
Sorry but I don't have enough Posts to respond to your PM. I have the Diamond Black RS-GT on my 06 C2S Porsche. Can you contact me via email?

diacid42240@mypacks.net

Just sent you an email! We have the BBS lug nuts in stock at the supplier and can have them drop shipped to you!

Call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004 to place your order!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:25 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
bbs fi in 19 plz

Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
bbs fi in 19 plz

We have the Ceramic Polished FIs in stock and ready to ship! I'll shoot you over a PM!

Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 911mike
A set of 18" BBS CH-R and BBS LM-R price quote, 2002 996 turbo
Thank you for the interest.

You can see the available sizes by visiting here: BBS USA

There is no 18" CH-R or LM-R options available for the 996TT. We do have other sizes in stock and ready to ship.

Please PM or call me for more info. Thanks!

Old 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM
TekNiC3 will become famous soon enoughTekNiC3 will become famous soon enough
Can you pm the price for a set of BBS LM in 19x8.5 and 19x11 for a 996tt

Old 07-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TekNiC3
Can you pm the price for a set of BBS LM in 19x8.5 and 19x11 for a 996tt
I have a set in stock and ready to ship! Plus, it's on sale!

You have a PM!

Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the order George!!

George,

Thank you for stopping by our office today! We've sent the order to BBS and your Brilliant Silver CH-Rs will be shipped out soon!

Your Previous Setup:

Your new setup!! BBS CH-R 19x9.0 (F) and 19x12.0 (R) - Pure Hotness!!

Hopefully, we can't get some nice photos of these beautiful wheels on your ride so that all the guys here can see how gorgeous they are! Thank you for the order!

Old 07-29-2010, 04:35 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
Thanks Eddie, can you please notify me once the wheels have shipped and provide a tracking number. thank you

Old 07-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by legendr34
Thanks Eddie, can you please notify me once the wheels have shipped and provide a tracking number. thank you

You got it!

I'll send that info over when I get the email from BBS. Thank you!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Eddy,

PM me a price on BBS LMR in silver 19" for 996 Gt2 (12" rear pls)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l BBS Special Summer Sale l BBS FORGED Wheels on Sale Limited Time Only