Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Trailex Aluminum Open Trailer FS Loaded with Extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
996 TT Long List of Parts FS

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used

Contact Al@AtlantaLaserDentistry.com

I've tried twice to change the title of this thread but it seems I am unable to do so. The trailer has been sold. Here's what's left.

Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband Controller and Datalogging System- Model 2010
Includes the Zt-2 Model 2010 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, Wideband Oxygen Sensor, Sensor Harness, Signal Harness, PC Serial Cable, Datalogging Software, Installation Instructions and 2-Pin EGT connector to retrofit your EGT probe.
I have the exhaust gas temperature probe to include with the package.
I also have a thermocouple and wiring for transaxle temperature.
Included is an AEM digital display gauge for transaxle (or engine) oil temperature.
Additionally, I am including a boost pressure sensor.
Zeitronix Audio-Visual Warning and Trigger Box ZAVT-1Loud 95dB audio buzzer with a bright red LED and a relay trigger signals the alarm. I used the audio/visual alarm to warn if transaxle temps got past 210 F. The entire package is available for $350.

HKS EVC VI electronic boost controller with extra filters. $275.

Custom-made phenolic mount for shock absorber nitrogen canisters. Will hold both front canisters side by side. Has L-shaped mounting bracket. $100.

Stock muffler that has been cut open and piping reconfigured for less back pressure. Cats in place and will pass GA emissions. $200.

Last edited by Al Norton; 04-20-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
TWI
TWI has a spectacular aura aboutTWI has a spectacular aura about
Pictures deleted since Al indicated the trailer is sold.

Tal

Last edited by TWI; 04-12-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Al i get home from work on Monday so will get something sorted out for the cooler and pipework as soon as im back on dry land.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Al what are the wheels on your car?

Old 04-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
If you mean the ones on my Avatar, they are CCW and I don't remember the model. Go to their website and you will probably fiind them. Google
Complete Custom Wheel

If you mean the ones on the car when it is pictured on the trailer they are CCW C10's which is the lightest 18" wheel they make.

Last edited by Al Norton; 04-09-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:31 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
How much?

Old 04-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by contigo
How much?
Not sure what you mean. How much for what? I mentioned 2 different sets of wheels.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Trailer

Old 04-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by contigo
Trailer
You were confusing me and I thought you must be talking about wheels bc the trailer is already priced at the end of the description. $8,000.00

Old 04-09-2010, 06:52 PM
p-cardriver will become famous soon enough
Do you have any pics of how the straps connect at the front? mcnalley dot mike at gmail.com

Thanks!

Old 04-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by p-cardriver
Do you have any pics of how the straps connect at the front? mcnalley dot mike at gmail.com

Thanks!
I never made any pics from that angle and the trailer is in storage about 35 miles away. There are 2 steel 5,000# D rings located on a cross brace at the front of the trailer. They are slightly underneath the large storage box on the front. If you go to this link and enlarge the pic of the electric winch alumninum floor, you can see how the D Rings look. http://www.trailex.com/Literature/OpenCarTri-fold.pdf

Old 04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
What a nice set up Al. You've sold off a lot of stuff in the last month. Are you getting out of racing? Is the car on the trailer the same in your avatar?
Sorry to have high jacked your thread. Just curious.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Hogapalooza
What a nice set up Al. You've sold off a lot of stuff in the last month. Are you getting out of racing? Is the car on the trailer the same in your avatar?
Sorry to have high jacked your thread. Just curious.
Yes I've sold several things but still have several more to unload. I am getting out of the expensive hobby of tracking a fairly quick car. Tires and front pads go pretty quickly when you pull a lot of weight down from pretty high speeds and spinning the tires out of every turn doesn't help either. I'm putting it back to near stock and going to use it as a daily driver. It's the same car in my Avatar and will look the same when I'm finished. Hoping to get the engine and transaxle back in this weekend.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Al for the info. Back on topic, I got some stuff off of Al and it was shipped fast and in great shape. It is on the car and works perfect. He did me right so if you are thinking of something he has, just get it. You won't regret it.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Hogapalooza
Thanks Al for the info. Back on topic, I got some stuff off of Al and it was shipped fast and in great shape. It is on the car and works perfect. He did me right so if you are thinking of something he has, just get it. You won't regret it.
Craig, Thanks for the kind words.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trailex Aluminum Open Trailer FS Loaded with Extras