Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 03:20 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry but the wheels and tires are for sale at 5,200 cash . . . . obo . . . . I see you live in Miami, and I am 30 to 45 minutes from you. I live in weston (ft. laud). If you would like to see the wheels and tires let me know.

Robert

Old 08-18-2012, 09:16 AM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Bump

Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 PM
nischalr is on a distinguished road
Expecting my PTT in 2-3 weeks, if your wheels are still available, I would like to come and take a look once I get the car. I live in Aventura.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by nischalr
Expecting my PTT in 2-3 weeks, if your wheels are still available, I would like to come and take a look once I get the car. I live in Aventura.
The wheels are ready to go and are at wheels boutique in miami. Where I bought them. Give Ben a call

Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
It seems that I thought that I sold the wheels and have been goofing around for a while with this buyer, but they still have not been paid for. Sooooo they are back on the market for sale. Looking to get these out of the garage.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Robert,

Are the wheels with you? Or are they still with Ben at Wheels Boutique? I would like to take a look at them on this Tuesday if possible if they are at Wheels Boutique or at your convenience if they are with you.

Old 10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Robert,

Are the wheels with you? Or are they still with Ben at Wheels Boutique? I would like to take a look at them on this Tuesday if possible if they are at Wheels Boutique or at your convenience if they are with you.
They are at Bens at WB.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Question

Robert,

just curious, did you get an opportunity to meet with Ben and see the wheels ???

Old 10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Robert,

I did go see them yesterday, thanks.

I have decided on going with 21" wheels, found a set I like.
I want to be able to track the car occasionally and not have to be delicate about road conditions, and 22's will have me nervous all the time

I hope you sell your set soon

Nischal

Old 10-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Talking

Robert,

I did go see them yesterday, thanks.

I have decided on going with 21" wheels, found a set I like.
I want to be able to track the car occasionally and not have to be delicate about road conditions, and 22's will have me nervous all the time

I hope you sell your set soon

Nischal
I understand, BUT if you are considering tracking the car, I would not go any bigger than 20's. I would like to hear others thoughts on this ..... you might want to start a thread on tracking a panni with 21" wheels.

I have 19 and 20's on my ferrari and I am way to careful on the track, because if you shorten a corner to reduce your lap time,....... well it COULD be a very expensive millisecond.......

good luck and post some pics when you install the wheels.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
I think you're right about the track, 21's are still probably too big, my intention was to not have any extra wheels and at most do an afternoon track day, very casual and purely for light entertainment. Certainly not competitive in any way. 18's or 19's would probably be best for anything even mildly serious. More than going to the track every blue moon, being able to feel more peace of mind on my daily commute (I drive "enthusiastically") led me to lean toward the 21's.

If I hadn't found a lightly used set of 21's in a Panamera fitment (rare) (ADV.1's at that!) I would have likely picked up your set.

I was not prepared to buy a new custom set, didn't want to wait the build time, and I always like to get a deal!!

I will certainly put up some pictures once they arrive and get bolted on.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 PM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
pm sent

Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 AM
launchcontrol is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RobertM
I understand, BUT if you are considering tracking the car, I would not go any bigger than 20's. I would like to hear others thoughts on this ..... you might want to start a thread on tracking a panni with 21" wheels.

I have 19 and 20's on my ferrari and I am way to careful on the track, because if you shorten a corner to reduce your lap time,....... well it COULD be a very expensive millisecond.......

good luck and post some pics when you install the wheels.

please PM me best price for these wheels shipped. Thanks

Old 10-19-2012, 07:59 PM
still availabe. Price: $4,450 + shipping or best offer send me a PM if interested with you address for shipping cost

Old 10-24-2012, 07:55 AM
gelmancars is on a distinguished road
Sent pm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels for sale