Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 10:13 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels F/S at $5,200

Edit as of 07.08.12
just reduced price from $5,900 to $5,200 - need to make room for the new machine.

Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels for sale

I just traded in my 2011 v6 Panamera last weekend and the deal did not include the ADV wheels. They have approx. 9700 miles on the tires. I am asking $ 5,900 obo. I would prefer local pickup in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Specs
ADV 05 22 x 9.5 Brushed Chrome Lips
ADV 05 22 x 11.5 Super Concave Brushed Chrome Lips
Tires = 265/30/22 & 315/25/22 = Pirelli P-zero nero

send me a PM if you are interested.

Attached Images    

Last edited by RobertM; 07-08-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
I really wish you were local

Old 07-03-2012, 07:46 AM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Amanintown
I really wish you were local
if you are interested, jump on a plane and I will pick you up at the airport and show you the wheels, than lunch and then back on the plane. The wheels get shipped. See that was easy

Old 07-05-2012, 03:53 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
What did you replace it with?

Old 07-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Range Rover HSE SC for wifey and I now drive her Mercedes s550. I was involved in a accident and now have 4 herniated disc . . . . and the panny was not doing it any more as a daily driver.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:12 AM
AndyLH335 has a spectacular aura aboutAndyLH335 has a spectacular aura about
Well I really hope you will recover from the injury and get back to enjoy the toys again, sorry to hear. Good luck!

Old 07-05-2012, 11:16 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear this. I am pretty sure its the 22s. I have 20 + air suspension in comfort mode. With this setting its more comfortable than our Audi suv.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:36 AM
The car was fine prior to the accident. the 22's really had little impact on the ride quality and the car looks amazing. I was sorry to see her leave. I hope that someone picks up the wheels from here and takes advantage of the opportunity.

I am looking to move these because there are in one of the bedrooms in our home. Wifey wants them out

someone make me an offer I can not refuse . . . . . . . . .

Old 07-06-2012, 02:49 PM
funny,
there seems like lots of paypal scams. what should I look out for ???

Old 07-08-2012, 01:55 PM
just reduced the price from $5,900 to $5,200

Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Items for sale may only be placed in specific forums. I moved this thread to the appropriate form in the marketplace. Thank you.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by bbywu
Items for sale may only be placed in specific forums. I moved this thread to the appropriate form in the marketplace. Thank you.
thanks

Old 07-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Taylormade2 is just really niceTaylormade2 is just really niceTaylormade2 is just really niceTaylormade2 is just really nice
I live in Orlando. Any mods required for the V6 to fit these?

Old 07-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Taylormade2
I live in Orlando. Any mods required for the V6 to fit these?
No mods requires. The ADV1 are made for the Panamera. Direct mount.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Julitojr is on a distinguished road
About 22 inch panamera rims

Hi, will you take 3,500 for the rims?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Panamera 22” ADV1 05 wheels for sale