6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Parts & Accessories For Sale/Wanted (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automotive-parts-accessories-sale-wanted-67/)
-   -   Repeat offender warning! Yellobird (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automotive-parts-accessories-sale-wanted/332697-repeat-offender-warning-yellobird.html)

Yellobird 03-26-2014 10:16 PM

Repeat offender warning! Yellobird

2 Attachment(s)
Brand new, never installed Techart exhaust tips.

These are over $900, here you get a brand new set for $750!

Please PM if interested.

webcarconnection 04-19-2014 09:07 AM

Pm sent

bbywu 04-25-2014 08:11 AM

This member has created multiple accounts in the past, and has alleged involvement of theft from other members. Apparently he continues to return to this forum.

I strongly recommend NOT purchasing from this person, or any new accounts that may be created have email accounts or transactions in Poland without checking with a moderator first. We can not always catch every new IP created, but we can do some investigation on your behalf.

His MO has been the sale of Porsche products specifically, often times new or used Porsche body parts, upscale Porsche products, that have professional style photos placed. If you search the member's previous posts, all his photos look like they are taken in the same studio.

Please check with us first.

His emails are always different, but his IPs usually resolve overseas in Europe. Product location is typically different every time.

His previous accounts were: Sql_pl and Bktr

B8_RDC 05-09-2014 11:22 PM

Always looked too good to be true to me. Thanks for confirming.

Mark @ AIM Performance 07-16-2014 01:15 PM

wow that guy tried selling me calipers real hard. i thought something was fishy.

malahhaor 04-06-2015 08:40 AM

I've seen this guy on Mercedes forums as well.

TT Surgeon 01-23-2016 11:57 PM

Damn

ard 08-19-2016 11:23 AM

Refresco=yellobird=Sql=Sql_pl=hashtagtrends=Saguar o

Quick update:

Over on M5Board we have been dealing with this POS for years. He was using Sql and Hashtagtrends over there.

Polish name and location. We have a few of the names he used for transactions and banking.

He was here as well, and in high end watch sites- running scams

We identified a new account, same scam over on M5board: User name Refresco

Reported here as well, I think he was taken down last night- quick work by mods and admins.

I hope the impact has been minimized...

For google sake, his email was rrefresco@yahoo.com

GT3 Chuck 08-19-2016 12:08 PM

While you are at it Adam add "Saguaro" to the list of usernames...unfortunately he has a dynamic ip which makes him more difficult to catch...fortunately, he did not succeed in scamming anyone here...thanks for the heads up

LuckyOnes 03-10-2017 06:17 PM

Wow.