(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

997.2 Aero front bumper

Old 10-03-2016, 12:30 PM
NocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the rough
997.2 Aero front bumper

Hi guys,

I am in the market for an oem aero front bumper for my red 997.2
I see that suncoast has them for 997.2 but was hoping someone had one that they are willing to sell. And can someone please tell me the difference between 997.1 and 997.2 aero bumper? The 997.2 for some reason is much more expensive! Thank you guys.

Old 10-03-2016, 06:42 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Suncoast doesn't carry the factory 997.2 aero kit anymore cause it have been discontinued. Your best shot would probably be aftermarket but most I see are fiberglass crap. Here the diff between .1 & .2. They're pretty close except for the turn signal light area.

Attached Images   
Old 10-03-2016, 06:58 PM
NocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the rough
Thanks

Originally Posted by MkC2S
Suncoast doesn't carry the factory 997.2 aero kit anymore cause it have been discontinued. Your best shot would probably be aftermarket but most I see are fiberglass crap. Here the diff between .1 & .2. They're pretty close except for the turn signal light area.
Wow. I had no idea it wasn't carried by them anymore. You would think they wouldn't have it in their website if it wasn't available. Thank you for the response! I'm really interested in putting the Aero front bumper as I already have the gt3 wing and not a fan of the front smiley vent in the gt3 style wing. If you can recommend some clean front ends it would be greatly appreciated. This Definitely makes my search extremely harder!

Old 10-04-2016, 01:07 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NocheEnParis
Wow. I had no idea it wasn't carried by them anymore. You would think they wouldn't have it in their website if it wasn't available. Thank you for the response! I'm really interested in putting the Aero front bumper as I already have the gt3 wing and not a fan of the front smiley vent in the gt3 style wing. If you can recommend some clean front ends it would be greatly appreciated. This Definitely makes my search extremely harder!
FYI: The GTS and speedster bumpers are almost identical to the aero. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the lower lip spoiler. Did you check with suncoast if they had any of these? Typically they remove items from their site that aren't available.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by White Rock
FYI: The GTS and speedster bumpers are almost identical to the aero. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the lower lip spoiler. Did you check with suncoast if they had any of these? Typically they remove items from their site that aren't available.
I'll have to do some more research as I didn't even think of those as options. Suncoast has the aero for a little over 3k shipped. I'm hoping one pops up on here or on ebay for half of that.

Old 10-05-2016, 08:07 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-Carrera-GTS-OEM-Front-Bumper-Spoiler-Assembly-911-997-GT3-RS-05-2012-/161926496131?hash=item25b3923f83:g:swEAAOSwHPlWetY V&vxp=mtr

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-06-2016 at 11:06 AM.