Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB - Panamera Turbo Wheels Aftermarket (Forged / HRE / etc)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 12:03 PM
SingleMalt is on a distinguished road
WTB - Wanted Panamera Turbo Wheels Aftermarket (Forged / HRE / etc)

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Panamera
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I am looking to buy a used set of wheels in good condition (relatively new with low miles is preferred). Will be for my 2010 Panamera Turbo (not sure if it matters, but I have the standard brakes not PCCB). Would like the set to have good tires and compatible TPMS to make it easy, but not a deal breaker - I would consider buying just wheels.

I would like something similar in quality or an upgrade to the OEM sets (which are actually great quality). Unfortunately, I do not currently have funds to invest in a brand new set of forged wheels, so I am hoping someone is selling a PTT and may be looking to part out an extra set prior to selling the car.

I would like to stick with 20" given it is harder to source good 21" tires and I dont want to go too big given the poor condition of the roads in Michigan.

My preference for brand is probably HRE given I hear so many good things about construction/quality/service/etc. I may also consider other good quality wheels, but am not too schooled on what would be as good or better than OEM in terms of weight and strength. I do not want to buy lower tier wheels that are a lot heavier than OEM.

Let me know what you have - thanks in advance!

Last edited by SingleMalt; 03-16-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:49 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I have 2 sets of wheels. PM me for all the info.

Old 08-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SingleMalt
I am looking to buy a used set of wheels in good condition (relatively new with low miles and good tread on the tires is preferred). Will be for my 2010 Panamera Turbo (not sure if it matters, but I have the standard brakes, I do not have PCCB). Would like the set to have compatible TPMS to make it easy, but not a deal breaker.

I would like something similar in quality or an upgrade to the OEM sets (which are actually great quality). Unfortunately, I do not currently have funds to invest in a brand new set of forged wheels, so I am hoping someone is selling a PTT and may be looking to part out an extra set prior to selling the car.

I would like to stick with 20" given it is harder to source good 21" tires and I dont want to go too big given the poor condition of the roads in Michigan.

My preference for brand is probably HRE given I hear so many good things about construction/quality/service/etc. I may also consider other good quality wheels, but am not too schooled on what would be as good or better than OEM in terms of weight and strength (maybe ADV.1, vorsteiner forged, OZ forged, etc.).

Let me know what you have - thanks in advance!

Hello,

If you're still in the market, we can offer you AG Luxury Wheels. www.agluxurywheels.com. Made in the USA. Quick turnaround and great price. Please let us know which style and color finish and we can provide you with a quote.

Thank you!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Facebook: 3wdistributing | Instagram: 3wdistributing
#1 BRABUS Dealer in North America | TECHART Authorized Dealer
Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 03-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Bump - Still looking. Spring will be here before we know it, so my winter set will be coming off and I am hoping for a new summer setup. Thanks.

Old 03-29-2017, 02:02 PM
Chedman13 is on a distinguished road
You should get these:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...form-ff04.html

HRE quality, flowform, and within a budget.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:29 PM
Yup, that has been my plan for the last month or so if I cant find anything else. I was made aware they were coming down the pipe a while ago when I was trying to figure out other options with HRE. The problem is that Jurrian indicated the timing is likely sometime in June for the Panamera. I would like something sooner so I dont need to ride on winter rubber until sometime in June.

Thanks for forwarding.

Originally Posted by Chedman13
You should get these:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...form-ff04.html

HRE quality, flowform, and within a budget.

Old 04-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Kyle951 is on a distinguished road
I know this is not the size you are looking for but I might have a set of new in box Modulare B1 Wheels for that car. They are 22x9.5 and 22x12 and are a perfect fit for that car. Please let me know if you have an interest.

thanks
Kyle

Old 04-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Chedman13 is on a distinguished road
Kyle those are sweet! Are they monoblocks or three piece? I assume forged?

Old 04-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Kyle951 is on a distinguished road
They are monoblock forged wheels and they are a perfect fit for the Panamera. I ordered them specifically for the car and ended up selling it before I put them on.

I have had a number of modulare wheels on my Porsche cars and I could not be happier with the quality.

Kyle

Old 04-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Kyle - I like the style, but just too much wheel for my taste (and for my roads in Michigan). Thanks for checking and good luck with selling!

I am still looking, but if I dont find something soon, I may just end up going with the new HRE FF04.

Old 04-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SingleMalt
I am still looking, but if I dont find something soon, I may just end up going with the new HRE FF04.
Just like the initial release of the FF04's BMW fitments the Porsche Panamera pre-orders are filling up quickly and are likely to be completely sold out even before they release.

If you are in fact interested in these FF04's I'd STRONGLY encourage you to reach out to me as soon as possible or risk not being able to acquire these at all.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:33 AM
Coke4class is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a set of Techart wheels for sale if you are interested. I believe the model is Techart formula II.