Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

The definition of BALLLLLLLLLLIN. White Phantom On CHROME 24's.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Friends dont let friends rock chrome

Old 04-08-2008, 04:38 PM
mathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond repute
Screw it, just drop a cool mil and put the jeweled out Asanti's on there. Of course, for that price you get the car....

Attached Images  
Old 04-08-2008, 05:47 PM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
Loose the wheels and the car is class

Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
TTurbonegro is on a distinguished road
haha..buy million dollar wheels, get a free bentley...

but seriously..25-50g and you still gotta pay shipping..and you overnight it..?
thats baller..

Old 04-11-2008, 05:15 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
thats cool

Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 AM
whitecoupe is on a distinguished road
not a big fan of the chrome rims.
The Phantom makes the 24s look "small".

Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Mike S will become famous soon enoughMike S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by zen garage
we sold a set of those six months ago. the largest wheel sale i have ever seen at $25,000. customer also paid for them to be overnighted. I also installed a 6g custom made wood steering wheel...

he was a good customer
I have the same wheels on my white phantom, costed much more due to import taxes. The tires alone costed almost 8k USD (we have rough taxes here). I opted not to go full chrome as I think it is a bit much.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 PM
shimey is on a distinguished road
Definition of? Meh.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:10 PM
chris888 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mike S
I have the same wheels on my white phantom, costed much more due to import taxes. The tires alone costed almost 8k USD (we have rough taxes here). I opted not to go full chrome as I think it is a bit much.
Hey Mike.

Nice pick, car looks great. Is that by Cape Town?

I went to the Durban motor show yesterday, met a Devan Andrews at the Aston Martin/Rolls booth, he is a salesman at the JoBurg branch. Do you know him?

Yea he was telling me about how much the tires cost R20000 each so that would be closer to 10k US for 4 at the current rate, really is crazy.

As far as full chrome goes I’m with you on that one, Phantoms should be classy not ballin lol

Old 04-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by chris888
Hey Mike.

Nice pick, car looks great. Is that by Cape Town?

I went to the Durban motor show yesterday, met a Devan Andrews at the Aston Martin/Rolls booth, he is a salesman at the JoBurg branch. Do you know him?

Yea he was telling me about how much the tires cost R20000 each so that would be closer to 10k US for 4 at the current rate, really is crazy.

As far as full chrome goes I’m with you on that one, Phantoms should be classy not ballin lol
No, but it is in the western cape. The car is back in JHB now, was just there for December.

Unless Devon is a new salesman, I don't know him. Does he work for Rolls/Aston?

Old 04-13-2008, 03:36 AM
hugo will become famous soon enoughhugo will become famous soon enough
I dig it actually,car looks well proportioned on the 24 chromes,don't like the interior though

Old 04-13-2008, 10:01 AM
frap is on a distinguished road
As DynamicMotoring says, these wheels do not fit with the car

Old 04-13-2008, 12:37 PM
chris888 is on a distinguished road
No, but it is in the western cape. The car is back in JHB now, was just there for December.

Unless Devon is a new salesman, I don't know him. Does he work for Rolls/Aston?
No I dont think he is new, I remembered him from the previous year. The display he was at had both Rolls and Astons but the business card he gave me just said Aston on it.

He was also at the unveiling of the ccx, said that Lolly put that JVC headunit in himself lol. Talked to him for quite a while about those 3 Zonda F's that are coming in, Now that is a beautiful car!

Old 04-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by chris888
No I dont think he is new, I remembered him from the previous year. The display he was at had both Rolls and Astons but the business card he gave me just said Aston on it.

He was also at the unveiling of the ccx, said that Lolly put that JVC headunit in himself lol. Talked to him for quite a while about those 3 Zonda F's that are coming in, Now that is a beautiful car!
He must be very new, because I know all the guys there except for him. The zonda F's are a rumour. They have already been sold out at the factory because only 25 coupes and 25 roadsters were made. If you get one it will have to be through the pre-owned market. You will need find one yourself from somewhere in the world and bring it in.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:53 PM
SLC4S is on a distinguished road

**** man that may be the best looking phantom i've ever seen... amazing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The definition of BALLLLLLLLLLIN. White Phantom On CHROME 24's.