Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Purchased a Bentley GTC the other day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
what a beauty! Enjoy it in good health man!

Old 08-23-2009, 12:46 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Gorgeous, congrats!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:24 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by raclaims
Thanks Duffy! I'll keep you posted.

She really got into my head...saying that I'm trying to make the car something it's not by going with the aluminum and the red stitching...to me it made it more unique and sporty...she said...that's why you have a 911 Turbo...a Bentley should be a Bentley...

She just told me she will buy me a large fedora and a walking stick for my pimp-mobile! Funny...very funny
I have to agree with her for the non-speed models - they should be luxurious looking. I think the sport look works with the Speed. On the other hand, just remember the paap theory of marriage - peace at any price. It is the reason I have been married for a fabulous 33 years.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Kingb is on a distinguished road
i used to have a silverlake gtc, i traded it for a gt mulliner. gtc's just dont make sense in nyc

Old 08-24-2009, 12:48 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Looks great. Congratulations.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
chillar15 is on a distinguished road
What an amazing car. I saw one of those parked in my school's parking structure the other day, and I kind of just stopped walking as I passed by . That is a killer interior combo, congrats on the great pick up.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!!!! How did I miss this thread. Congrats Duffy....I love the interior combo. You're one classy dude. Does the CGT live up to the expectation?

Old 09-07-2009, 02:39 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
WOW!!!! How did I miss this thread. Congrats Duffy....I love the interior combo. You're one classy dude. Does the CGT live up to the expectation?
ABSOLUTELY - Fabulous vehicle. I think it is going to be a tough interior to keep clean though.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
ABSOLUTELY - Fabulous vehicle. I think it is going to be a tough interior to keep clean though.
Between the products you get from me and the passion you have for your cars, I think you'll handle yourself just fine taking care of the interior. Once you get it dialed in, the rest is down hill.