Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

First Encounter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
First Encounter

I had my first encounter with the law the other day. I was stopped by the Ga. State Patrol for speeding. As I rose over hill I asked the wife if that was a cop and she affirmed that it was. As I got closer the black Mustang pulled over and off the road. As I passed he was right back on with the blue lights on, I was caught.

He asked why I was in hurry or if I was just not paying attention. I honestly confessed that the car was so smooth that I did not know I was exceeding the limit. He said he clocked me at 69 in a 55mph. He gave me a written warning and let me go.

Darn good thing he did see me a few miles back getting around that slow car.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
You didn't mention the bribe

Old 01-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
He said was retiring in another month and was very lad back. I told him to be safe for his last thirty days and enjoy life. I set my cruise control and limped back to TN.

The shocker to me was I was not "speeding", I was just loafing down the road.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:49 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
The shocker to me was I was not "speeding", I was just loafing down the road.
Uh huh... just like we all do when driving our B

Old 01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Uh huh... just like we all do when driving our B
Makes me really wonder why I consider ECU and pipe upgrades. It's not like I can't get a ticket any time i want to.

O BTW after the question about why I was going so fast he asked, "what kind of car is this"?

Old 01-07-2012, 06:47 AM
coach97 is on a distinguished road
At least he let you go without a ticket. That's not bad. He was just checking on you.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Should have went for the chase!

Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by F430Spider
Should have went for the chase!
I am afraid those new Mustangs are stout.