Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Did you find your Bentley locally or online?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Banned
BGTHEMOGUL is on a distinguished road
Did you find your Bentley locally or online?

As some of you know I'm on the hunt for a nice 2004-2006 Bentley CGT. Looking all over the internet everyday but nothing has caught me yet. I know it's a patience game and a waiting game though. Thinking about maybe calling some dealers around here and putting feelers out while I keep searching online. If you guys know any private sellers please let me know. Thanks!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 PM
vanqui will become famous soon enoughvanqui will become famous soon enough
Your in the capitol of 04-06 gt's, try getting you hands on a nice used 06 in buffalo

Old 03-05-2012, 08:56 PM
chinaleeexports will become famous soon enoughchinaleeexports will become famous soon enough
I ended up buying my friend's GT although I almost bought one from Beverly Hills Bentley. There are quite a few running around L.A.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:31 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Found the 06 CGT online via my searching for many months. As luck would have it, the CGT was relatively local (only 2 hours away). Patience pays off

Of course during that 6 months to almost year i was looking, my car buddies harassed me to stop looking at cars and get one already. Do not let friends rush or push you to buy fast, take the time you need to find the right color/option combo... at the right price

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 03-06-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Banned
Of course I'm not going to rush it I can wait for the RIGHT car at the RIGHT price. That is most important ultimately at the end of the day!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I bought mine local in Knoxville TN at a used car dealer. USI Motors specializes in European motor cars and they have some interesting cars. I used to go by on Sunday, to avoid sales people and drool at the exotic cars. I got serious and drove a few cars not even considering a Bentley. After I saw and drove the car i bought it was a done deal for me. They do at least half of their sales on the net. Check them out.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Banned
Will check them out now. Thanks!

Old 03-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
If you call or write tell them Dr.D sent you.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Check this one out SweetCars has. Top notch guys to deal with. Tell them I sent you.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned
Seems overpriced compared to market value for year and mileage.