Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley service in southern New York State - Westchester

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:07 PM
jaynyc is on a distinguished road
Bentley service in southern New York State - Westchester

Hi. Does anyone know a shop who can service Bentley 06' Flying Spur in the Westchester, NY area?

Thank you

Old 09-03-2012, 10:25 AM
BklynNY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jaynyc
Hi. Does anyone know a shop who can service Bentley 06' Flying Spur in the Westchester, NY area?

Thank you
Did someone ever give you an answer? I'm considering a GTC in the distant future and one of the considerations is servicing nearby.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 PM
1985mb is on a distinguished road

Thank you
I can't speak from personal experience, but if you haven't found anyone already perhaps you can check out the dealer in Greenwich, CT. Might not be too far from you.

From the outside, it looks like a fairly high volume dealership (it's all relative obviously) so they should have experience working on your model.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:55 PM
farfinator is infamous around these parts
Carriage House Motor Cars-Greenwich, CT
http://www.carriagehousemotorcars.com

Old 01-15-2013, 08:39 PM
BklynNY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by farfinator
Carriage House Motor Cars-Greenwich, CT
http://www.carriagehousemotorcars.com
Thanks...I'll check them out

Old 01-16-2013, 01:36 AM
Where do you take the 964?
Nice mods.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
It is possible to get service on the Bentley at non dealership mechanics. I have my car serviced at the independent used car dealership where I bought the car. My local mechanic said he can also service the car stating that they are only made of nuts and bolts.

Some good mechanics really understand car functions and are intuitive about mechanical things and can download manuals for specs.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
I agree with the Dr. to an extent, but the thing undervalued by most "shopping" for nuts & bolt/price, is that of having eyes on the car that can assess/evaluate simply by glance if there are issues begining to evidence that the "underskilled" either would not see, can not anticipate given his experience, or would be unable to contend with once identified. Also, inherent in any dealer service is a hook up to the computer, where soft codes that have not triggered a hard check engine light might be discovered and /or updates in software might be executed. Since these latter value point dont communicate in tangible labor and parts, they are all too often overlooked and dismissed as of no consequence. I would disagree.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Rush05 is on a distinguished road

Thank you

Queens import motors
1015 46th ave
long island city, ny
718 937 9817 - Alan

He only works on bentleys and rolls. It a top of the lin indy shop.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by farfinator
I agree with the Dr. to an extent, but the thing undervalued by most "shopping" for nuts & bolt/price, is that of having eyes on the car that can assess/evaluate simply by glance if there are issues begining to evidence that the "underskilled" either would not see, can not anticipate given his experience, or would be unable to contend with once identified. Also, inherent in any dealer service is a hook up to the computer, where soft codes that have not triggered a hard check engine light might be discovered and /or updates in software might be executed. Since these latter value point dont communicate in tangible labor and parts, they are all too often overlooked and dismissed as of no consequence. I would disagree.
A balanced statement for sure thanks. At this point my "service" has been limited to oil and plugs changes, tires, filters act. If and when i get a larger issue I will be at the dealership in Nashville.