Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Aston vs. Bentley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Sasha fox that car looks amazing! Very nice choice on color combo and style!

Old 10-13-2012, 12:11 PM
sashafox is on a distinguished road
It is a bit of a beast. I took the Skyline out to Long Beach back in November 2009 to compete in the Redbull World Drift Championship. Good times. It was yellow then.

Thanks sunir

Attached Images   
Old 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Sasha, you drifted here at the Long Beach GrandPrix. My buddy is the film editor for that circuit. Some of the promoters live in my building. That Skyline looks familiar. My nephews are JDM fanatics. They spent over 100g on a JDM style motor once. Was built in our hometown.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:34 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Sasha, that is reeeeally nice!

Old 07-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Sunir,
I have an Aston V8 Vantage and a Bentley GT Speed. I also have a 911 and a SL55. The Bentley is in a class all of its own. It is fast and comfortable and has such a sense of presence. I agree with that the diamond stitched interior is amazing. The Aston has a lot of the same build quality as the Bentley, but it is more sporting. The wood in the Bentley is nicer than the Aston. The Porsche and the SL have great build quality but are production cars verses the hand build in the Aston and Bentley. All that said my SL is my all time favorite car out of all the cars I have owned or still own. I have had 75 cars and still have 7 in my collection now. Something I find interesting is that the Bentley and Rolls Royce owners in the RROC are the least pretentious of all the car clubs we belong to.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:13 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gene G
Hi Sunir,
I have an Aston V8 Vantage and a Bentley GT Speed. I also have a 911 and a SL55. The Bentley is in a class all of its own. It is fast and comfortable and has such a sense of presence. I agree with that the diamond stitched interior is amazing. The Aston has a lot of the same build quality as the Bentley, but it is more sporting. The wood in the Bentley is nicer than the Aston. The Porsche and the SL have great build quality but are production cars verses the hand build in the Aston and Bentley. All that said my SL is my all time favorite car out of all the cars I have owned or still own. I have had 75 cars and still have 7 in my collection now. Something I find interesting is that the Bentley and Rolls Royce owners in the RROC are the least pretentious of all the car clubs we belong to.
Hi Gene thanks for the input I no longer have that particular SL sold it years ago. This thread was from 2012. Have different cars in the stable now.