Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

playing with my Iphone5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:59 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Steven and I have hardtops. I will just settle for some funky Sir Elton John's sunglassws
Well... should this be admitted in public? Oh, sure, what the he**. For show/fashion (not driving) i use welding glasses handcrafted by a European artist who specializes in Steampunk. Chemical blackening of the metal, various hand polishing, polished brass bolts/bits, leather, etc. And yes, i actually do have these as they go great with my Armani all-black stage outfit (and others). Hook up small lights on each side and they work great for DJ use too! They are very comfortable to wear, really nice and high quality. Like proper welding glasses you can change the lens and use other standard colors/clear so they are still fully FUNctional for their original task yet have nice proportions so they do not 'overpower' one's facial dimensions like many other Steampunk glasses designs.

Attached Images   

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 10-08-2012 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
These googles are sick Steven! I feel like borrowing my friends cafe bike just to rock those googles. I will put on my WWII fighter leather jacket on. Put on a cool scarf, of course I have to run down the street and borrow a GTC, and cruise PCH with my outfit on.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Well... should this be admitted in public? Oh, sure, what the he**. For show/fashion (not driving) i use welding glasses handcrafted by a European artist who specializes in Steampunk. Chemical blackening of the metal, various hand polishing, polished brass bolts/bits, leather, etc. And yes, i actually do have these as they go great with my Armani all-black stage outfit (and others). Hook up small lights on each side and they work great for DJ use too! They are very comfortable to wear, really nice and high quality. Like proper welding glasses you can change the lens and use other standard colors/clear so they are still fully FUNctional for their original task yet have nice proportions so they do not 'overpower' one's facial dimensions like many other Steampunk glasses designs.
How much are those little beauties and where can we buy them?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, and here i was expecting you guys to LYAO @ me. Took me A LOT of time to find the right set that were QUALITY and did not 'consume' your face. Still, i WOULD NOT use these for driving as it very much limits your side vision.

Umm, well, one pair left at www.etsy.com/listing/105962598/steampunk-goggles-made-of-blackened?ref=v1_other_2

NOTE: i have ZERO affiliation, make no compensation, etc for the above link. Check out Mann & CO other work (same ARTIST).

Warning, as some 'Steampunk' items are cheap toy plastic and junk quite frankly from OTHER such people who selll items on that same site. Just a heads up, as a variety of artists offer, well, a 'variety of product quality' per se.

The main seller's store Mann & Co is at
www.etsy.com/shop/MannAndCo?ref=seller_info

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 10-08-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Sorry guys i'll have to pass on those goggles. It seems that I attract enough attention around here with just the car. I did get a pair of Costa del Mar that are dedicated to Bentley use along with the Bentley ball cap that my wife bought for me last year.

I agree Wedgeduck, I need my luxury ride and would not trade the B for the F430 but a faster GTC is great!

Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Sorry guys i'll have to pass on those goggles. It seems that I attract enough attention around here with just the car. I did get a pair of Costa del Mar that are dedicated to Bentley use along with the Bentley ball cap that my wife bought for me last year.

I agree Wedgeduck, I need my luxury ride and would not trade the B for the F430 but a faster GTC is great!
Comfort,luxury, and reliability. Plus, you can build a sleeper and kick a$$ when you need to.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I need my luxury ride and would not trade the B for the F430 but a faster GTC is great!
Ditto

Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 AM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Looks good man, more pics on the front end? iPhone camera is pretty decent btw!