Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Front lower grill install. Black oem to chrome

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
Front lower grill install. Black oem to chrome

Has anyone switched out the grills? If so, what are the install instructions?mjust received mine. At suggestions are appreciated.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
FYI...I didn't realize it when I posted the thread, but this is the undisputed easiest thing I have ever done to a car. Literally took 10 mins. Huge difference on aesthetics.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:58 PM
ssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura about
good to hear, post some pics

Old 04-28-2013, 03:50 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to have missed this thread. Yes, easy as each side is just one screw and the center is 'press-fitted' in.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:04 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Black grill set consist of how many pieces?

2 kidney plus 3 lower?

Old 04-29-2013, 06:24 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on who's set you are buying per se. As you know there are five grilles. The main top-center, then the lower right and left, and main lower center. Some also change to chrome (black is standard) the very lowermost center grill on the very bottom 'lip'.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Payton34ferrari
FYI...I didn't realize it when I posted the thread, but this is the undisputed easiest thing I have ever done to a car. Literally took 10 mins. Huge difference on aesthetics.
WOW! Something on a Bentley is easy and cheap????????

Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 AM
cdavis43 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Payton34ferrari
Has anyone switched out the grills? If so, what are the install instructions?mjust received mine. At suggestions are appreciated.
Where did you purchase your kit??

Cliff

Old 04-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
You like em cheap n easy

Cliff

Old 04-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cdavis43
You like em cheap n easy

Cliff
.....but it seems I only get expensive and difficult.

You one the other hand, Cliff, went searching for a wife and asked for the most expensive and difficult to corner.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:19 AM
What can I get for $10?

Old 04-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
What can I get for $10?
I hear valve stem covers are $10. They are made in Crewe of special Bentley plastic.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
What can I get for $10?
Not even a look from a hook

Cliff

Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 PM
.....but it seems I only get expensive and difficult.

You one the other hand, Cliff, went searching for a wife and asked for the most expensive and difficult to corner.
Yes I do resemble that comment LOL

Cliff

Old 04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by cdavis43
Not even a look from a hook
Cliff
LOL! And here I thought the answer would be "Anything you want."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front lower grill install. Black oem to chrome