Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Side View Mirror Puddle Lamp Bulb Replacement (pictures)

Old 01-19-2019, 04:55 AM
John R. Allen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for clarifying, me being a new owner will this work on a 2007 GTC? I also could not open the link to the bulb.

Old 01-19-2019, 02:22 PM
Thanks Pupdogg I pulled my mirrors apart today and will order the bulbs. The write up is spot on!

Old 01-19-2019, 02:27 PM
Does anyone have the part # for the bulbs, none of the links work???? Thanks!

Old 01-19-2019, 05:07 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by John R. Allen
Thanks Pupdogg I pulled my mirrors apart today and will order the bulbs. The write up is spot on!
To be honest, the write up is not spot on, as the writer states it's the turn signal bulb replacement in the side mirrors, which is not....

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 06-13-2021 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-19-2019, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
To be honest, the write up is not spot on, as the write states it's the turn signal bulb replacement in the side mirrors, which is not....
I was not knit picking, the write up and pictures are Great so is his effort in posting. I got the just of the write up.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:12 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
The links are from 2013 IIRC, so dead, the bulb is a wedge bulb, number 194, or W5W known as "N0177535" as per Scuderia for incandescent 194/w5w = https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/par...d-mj-2015.html

Google search = https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...67.eG5HxZk0KY8

Old 01-19-2019, 05:14 PM
Administrator
And to be clear, you are asking for the puddle light bulb number, correct ?

Old 01-19-2019, 05:15 PM
THANKS!!!! I will order a couple right now.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:17 PM
Yes...Thanks! I like the brightness compared to the incandescent that is original.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:25 PM
Administrator
THANKS!!!! I will order a couple right now.
Just so I am clear, the Scuderia link is for the original incandescent bulb for use as a part number reference, the Google search is for the same bulb numbers in LED format.

Old 03-21-2020, 08:34 AM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
For those who has removed the side mirrors..

Just getting around to changing over to LED’s and I can’t get the mirror back on. So I check a few threads and notice that this white piece I have arrowed in the picture is still on the back of my mirror and not attached to the motor assembly as I see every picture with the mirror out. Did I break something or is this repairable? Whatever that piece is whatever it’s attached too a small piece came off and stayed with it.

Old 03-21-2020, 10:47 AM
Administrator
Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
Just getting around to changing over to LED’s and I can’t get the mirror back on. So I check a few threads and notice that this white piece I have arrowed in the picture is still on the back of my mirror and not attached to the motor assembly as I see every picture with the mirror out. Did I break something or is this repairable? Whatever that piece is whatever it’s attached too a small piece came off and stayed with it.

​​​​​​Hello @TeamJones1962 TJ,
Sorry to say but, I think you may have broken the two pins so to say off the sides of the white plastic piece, what's odd is that it stayed on the mirror, maybe someone in the past glued the mirror backing to it ?
I have the pieces shown in my pictures below, willing to part with some, which side do you need ?

Johnny

Old 03-21-2020, 12:17 PM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the reply JHS...
drivers side but I might just get both, I still have to do the passengers side. I can take a better picture when I get home so you can actually see what I have going on.

Old 03-21-2020, 03:51 PM
Here’s what I have Johnny....

Ok, after looking at your pictures Johnny I think I see what happened. That large circle piece came off WITH the mirror.

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 03-21-2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:01 PM
Administrator
Holy crap, the mirror did not properly separate from the motor housing...
Pulled the gear shafts right out.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Bentley Side View Mirror Puddle Lamp Bulb Replacement (pictures)