Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Brake pad cross reference?

Old 03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
awdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant future
Brake pad cross reference?

My Cousin just bought a 05 gt. He needs pads, what are the part numbers, and or cross reference to a Audi or Vw pad? Tia. --Rob

Old 03-27-2014, 08:41 PM
BentleyF is on a distinguished road
you can only cross ref the rears pads and rear rotors. I used audi a8 w12.The audi has 3 (different size rear rotors) I had work done at my local vw dealership.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:18 AM
ExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really nice
Originally Posted by BentleyF View Post
you can only cross ref the rears pads and rear rotors. I used audi a8 w12.The audi has 3 (different size rear rotors) I had work done at my local vw dealership.
I need rear pads for my 04 GT. Do you know the specific year/model/part# to crossover?

Old 02-24-2015, 01:16 PM
PMS
PMS is a jewel in the roughPMS is a jewel in the roughPMS is a jewel in the roughPMS is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by awdbiturbo1 View Post
My Cousin just bought a 05 gt. He needs pads, what are the part numbers, and or cross reference to a Audi or Vw pad? Tia. --Rob
Bentley numbers:
Rear pads; 3W0698451B
Front pads: 3W0698151G

Old 02-24-2015, 02:57 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Alternate Brake Pad supplier

You might want to investigate Carbotech (Concord, NC), as they have pad listings for both Bentley and Audi models:

www dot ctbrakes dot com

They have a toll free number, and they can also put their compound(s) on your old pads.