Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Speed aftermarket wheels..for winter?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Bentley Speed aftermarket wheels..for winter?

Looking around for wheels to go on a Bentley Speed, so needs to fix the carbon brakes and offset rear's...These wheels will be for winter so nothing to fancy.

Anybody know of a company/brand besides the OEM?

edit: Sry, it's a SuperSport, not Speed..

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

Last edited by Irish07@VelocityAP; 11-27-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:48 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Can anyone shed lights on what wheels and tires for winter driving 2011 Superspots? Thank you in advance.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:52 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
I used Blizzak LM60 on the GT and GTC. Think the Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II is what the factory recommends. As for rims, not sure yet make sure they are 1 piece as sand and salt can get into all sorts of places on multi-piece rims. Hope this helps.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:59 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stevenrmusic
I used Blizzak LM60 on the GT and GTC. Think the Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II is what the factory recommends. As for rims, not sure yet make sure they are 1 piece as sand and salt can get into all sorts of places on multi-piece rims. Hope this helps.
Steven,
Thank you very much for your quick response. Would it be an option to run all season on my 2011 supersports? If my memory serves me correctly, you live in Vermont right? Please let me know when you are in Boston or NY, I owe you a beer for sharing your insights. Cheers!

Any place I can get nice wheels for the Supersports that is not highway rubbery?

Last edited by SuperleggeraGT3; 10-22-2015 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:12 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the very kind offer SuperleggeraGT3 yet am on my way to FL and staying there from now on. Must say the most fun with the GT/GTC has been in the snow, as the car is great fun when you can test your ability for car control at sane speeds.

As for nice wheels for the Supersports that is not highway rubbery... as I recall you need 21" and have never seen a 'great deal' on those ever. Use 19" here and can grab a set for $800 or so on eBay. Once you go to 20", and especially 21", the price is...... you know

Enjoy the winter driving and please remember to get 1 piece rims.