6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   Price List for Bentley Interval/Mileage Services (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/353720-price-list-bentley-interval-mileage-services.html)

glh 12-09-2014 09:10 AM

Price List for Bentley Interval/Mileage Services

1 Attachment(s)
I am shopping for service to be done on my GT. Since I live in the sticks I have to choose between Albany NY, Boston MA or Montreal.

I stopped by the Bentley dealer in Montreal and got a list of what they charge for the different intervals.

For the sake of information I have put the picture of the list. Bear in mind these are Canadian dollars so as of this morning $1 US is worth $1.142 CAN also there is 15 % taxes to be added to the number.

Anyway I hope that gives some people more information.

stevenrmusic 12-09-2014 10:40 AM

The Bentley dealer in Boston are great guys. Always been happy with their service. Of course the 'interesting' factory pricing of parts versus far lowered costs for the exact same part from Audi / VW / other suppliers... Not the dealer's fault of course.

What year GT, as the older models are basically VW Phaetons and so your local VW dealer can do some servicing and get certain parts.

glh 12-10-2014 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by enjoythemusic (Post 4251616)
The Bentley dealer in Boston are great guys. Always been happy with their service. Of course the 'interesting' factory pricing of parts versus far lowered costs for the exact same part from Audi / VW / other suppliers... Not the dealer's fault of course.

What year GT, as the older models are basically VW Phaetons and so your local VW dealer can do some servicing and get certain parts.

Steve Mine's an 04. I get oil changes and so forth here at the VW dealer the owner is a great buddy. I was sharing info for prices.

stevenrmusic 12-10-2014 02:32 PM

Good friend to have :) Oh yeah, your VW friend can pretty much do everything the Bentley dealer can do (provided their VAG-like system can hook into the B's system). Pretty much all the same parts etc too. Do me a favor, find out what VW asks for front upper suspension bit and post here. Then i'll post what Bentley charged me earlier this year for the exact same part.

BTW, Burlington is not too far from me. Perhaps it is time I find a new dealer for annual servicing? It's an 07 GTC so please ask him if he's ok with that. Thanks as ALL help is ALWAYS appreciated. My local does oil, etc yet always good to have another contact / source. Thanks again.

SuperleggeraGT3 10-22-2015 10:20 AM

You can service your Bentley with Gareth Lumley who used to be a technician for Lamborghini and Bentley at the dealership. He opened up his garage in Newbury Massachusetts about 5 years ago. Honest and a straight shooter!