Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

QuickSilver Bentley Continentals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 02:24 AM
Former Vendor
QuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the rough
QuickSilver Bentley Continentals

We have had a few Bentleys of our own here for development and have systems for the V8 and W12 including a super light weight fully titanium system for the W12 find out more here- http://www.quicksilverexhausts.com/B...ecatalogue.htm
Give your Bentley the sound and performance it deserves!

Last edited by QuickSilver X; 01-20-2015 at 06:17 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Im getting your sport system fitted in Southampton UK next Monday , hopefully with a DMS power and transmission upgrade. I will make a post once done. I hope it sounds as good as I have been lead to believe

Old 01-20-2015, 01:58 AM
Former Vendor
QuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the rough
Our Sport System is a nice improvement over the original and not too loud for daily driving. We always love customer feedback and/or videos

Old 01-20-2015, 04:34 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QuickSilver X
Our Sport System is a nice improvement over the original and not too loud for daily driving. We always love customer feedback and/or videos

With a good tune , does it actually make any difference to power or is it just sound ?
Thanks Frank.

Old 01-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Sunnyside
With a good tune , does it actually make any difference to power or is it just sound ?
Thanks Frank.
Yes it certainly will improve power and torque and possibly even increase mpg, these guys may be able to help
http://www.gadtuning.co.uk/ or http://www.viezu.com/

Old 01-20-2015, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by QuickSilver X
Yes it certainly will improve power and torque and possibly even increase mpg, these guys may be able to help
http://www.gadtuning.co.uk/ or http://www.viezu.com/

That's good to know, however I suppose I will find out for my self Monday

Old 02-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Ok so Ive lived with the quick Silver Sports Exhaust and the DMS remap for 2 weeks now and can report back that the car sounds completely different.

Forget the original exhaust sound , this is worlds apart.

It truly is loud on start up, I mean window rattling loud, but once the idle settles down and the air injectors stop the sound level drops to a mode sustainable loud burble. On acceleration you now hear what the engine is doing and on over run down hill the car produces an unmistakable pop.

You would swear your driving a Maserati or Aston Martin. The car made heads turn before but now there breaking there necks to a look.

As to the DMS remap, the car was making showing it could make over 700 bhp and 720 ft lbs torque but by the time the heat build up from being on the rollers effected the final run it was showing almost 680 bhp and 700 ota fl lbs torque. I'm waiting for DMS to e-mail me the graphs and I will post them on here.
If I'm honest......do I actually really feel the extra 80 bhp at the top end then the answer is only slightly , it depends on the moment. Do I feel the extra low down torque , well yes I do but its wasted on me as I'm a drop a gear and go kind a guy. Therefor I'm looking at more power again later on in the year. I really want a strong 50 bhp/tonne increase that will make a seat of the pants difference.

I have made a new thread about the modifications so I can keep updating.

Last edited by Frank ( Sunnyside ); 02-15-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:53 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
What's the transmission upgrade consist of?

Thanks!

J

Originally Posted by Sunnyside
Im getting your sport system fitted in Southampton UK next Monday , hopefully with a DMS power and transmission upgrade. I will make a post once done. I hope it sounds as good as I have been lead to believe

Old 02-16-2015, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by jc_333
What's the transmission upgrade consist of?

Thanks!

J

Its supposed to be software changes to make the gear changes quicker under load......but I cant say I've really noticed any dramatic changes. I think the best was to execute a quick change is to back off the power slightly before shifting up a gear.

The huge change to the car is the Quick silver Sports exhaust. Ive gone for leaving all the cats in place and even then the sound is beyond what I expected.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:13 AM
Former Vendor
Our Latest Lightweight Fully Titanium system will be available to be heard and seen at Goodwood's Saywell day on March the 14th

Old 02-16-2015, 05:19 AM
Former Vendor
"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere"-Collin Chapman, A Philosophy we are keen on here at QuickSilver with our 911 GT2 and Turbo exhaust weighing just 2.8kg

Old 02-16-2015, 05:26 AM
There is quite a weight saving , I had the original exhaust shipped back to my home and there really heavy.

On a big heavy car as the Bentley the weight saving is not such a big deal BUT ever pound shaved of a car adds up.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
Available to buy on our new online store- http://quicksilver-exhausts.myshopify.com/