Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

massage seats.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 02:50 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Will be in Munich mid-May so the weather can be a bit iffy that time of year. We MUST get Dr. D aboard to come too. Dr. D, you got plans mid-May?

Old 03-03-2015, 04:19 AM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Nice! Will be in Munich mid-May so the weather can be a bit iffy that time of year. We MUST get Dr. D aboard to come too. Dr. D, you got plans mid-May?
excellent! mid May is OK for me.
If Dr D can make it he can fly either directly to Nice from NYC or Frankfurt and I can pick him up.
Munich/ Nurburgring is not a short drive.

I'm not convinced that the CGT is the perfect car for the ring! I can come with the R8

Old 03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Never say never but trip like that is a steep hill for me in $ and time.

Nice pics of a good time.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
R8.......... very, very nice!!! Well, we'll be there (wife and I) in Munich for sure. Hmmm, think we need more than a two-seater... or we'll just strap my wife to the hood like Southern Georgia roadkill

Old 03-03-2015, 09:37 PM
I'm in Denmark the second week of may so I can stop in Nurburg for a couple of days on my way up or drive from DK .
send me a PM with your e-mail and we can organize that. (it seems that I can't send PM or I don't know how to do it!).

It's a pity that the good doctor is too busy pulling out teeth...

my wife won't come! being on a race track is not her idea of fun

Old 03-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by ULSTRUP
My wife won't come! being on a race track is not her idea of fun

PM coming your way

After for females, know the feeling. My ex and current wife are the same way at not loving the track. My ex saw me handle (effectively) the Formula 2000 during a tight brake-to-hard-turn when the car ahead of me engine suddenly blew, spewing oil as I (behind him) wound up doing a 540-ish. No damage other than lots of his engine's oil to clean off my helmet and car, yet scared my wife enough that she NEVER, EVER went back to the track with me

Look forward to meeting up in Munich.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:58 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all

It's a pity that the good doctor is too busy pulling out teeth...

my wife won't come! being on a race track is not her idea of fun
Crying shame for sure. My wife would hate the whole track thing also. She gets car sick just going to town.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:05 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Reminds me of a joke. My missus gets sea sick just listening to Brian Ferry.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by ExSF
Reminds me of a joke. My missus gets sea sick just listening to Brian Ferry.
come on ExSF! this joke is so bad that it could be Danish!

Old 03-17-2015, 10:43 PM
I'm coming back on this...

Bentley say that they have to change both ECU beneath the seats!

I have difficulties to believe that BOTH ECU's failed together!

in facts, the seats functions are working fine EXCEPT the memory function and the massage.

does any one knows if there is anything I might check to find out if they are right or wrong?

thanks guys!

Old 03-18-2015, 05:50 AM
Graham808 is on a distinguished road
I'm coming back on this...

Bentley say that they have to change both ECU beneath the seats!

I have difficulties to believe that BOTH ECU's failed together!

in facts, the seats functions are working fine EXCEPT the memory function and the massage.

does any one knows if there is anything I might check to find out if they are right or wrong?

thanks guys!
Same issue occurred until I replaced the main battery. Then the seat memory, massage and a few other niggles all corrected themselves.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Thanks Graham, but I doubt that the problem is related to the battery since it is brand new...
Bentley keep saying that it's not related to the programming but to the hardware.
but two different PCB having the same type of partial failure.....seems odd to say the least.