Help!! I need a pair of tail lights for an 06 bentley continental - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Bentley
Reload this Page >

Help!! I need a pair of tail lights for an 06 bentley continental

Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Old 02-26-2015, 07:09 PM
the1withconnectio is on a distinguished road

Hello this is my first post but i have been a silent viewer for quite some time. Now i am in need a set of tail lights.

They don't have to have the computers inside it can be just the housing and lens cover. The dealer wants 2000-2500 which is breath taking and used I'm seeing like $600 on ebay, but the strangest thing is that only passenger side tail lights are available.

Is anyone able to help me out, i backed into a dumpster. I'm located in North Carolina. For users who prefer direct contact my email is [email protected]

Old 02-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Tjfls4 is on a distinguished road
Flyingspares.com has a left rear lamp for $1273..... If you can find one for $600 on eBay is go that route.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:49 AM
ExSF is a glorious beacon of lightExSF is a glorious beacon of lightExSF is a glorious beacon of lightExSF is a glorious beacon of lightExSF is a glorious beacon of light
Have you tried Ebay UK. Assuming the lights are compatible.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:54 PM
the1withconnectio is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if ebay uk. Would work. I know the new lights will have to be programmed. All the more reason I was hoping to find lens and body housings. If I could I'd just take my computer modules out of each light and swap them over. Yea I won't be driving my bentley for at least the next two weeks. I'll give it a few more days before I place my order. I hate to sound like I'm praying on another's downfall, but who knows maybe something will turn up from a wrecked 1. Thanks again for input and I appreciate any others who may chime in with additional help/info.