Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 05:25 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/03/02/b...oncept-geneva/

Daaaaamn!

What a gorgeous car! I am ready to buy!

I hope this previews the next CGT.

Old 03-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Zearnold is on a distinguished road
Awesome, something to destroy Aston martin

Old 03-02-2015, 06:18 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Niiiiiiice! Agreed, THAT is a beautiful car. OMG, the interior has (gasp) modern technology! Say it aint so! Interesting hatchback too, though they forgot to draw those lines in.

Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car

Old 03-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Zearnold is on a distinguished road
The design and tech really is amazing and much better than the forthcoming suv if this model goes to production like this

Old 03-02-2015, 07:43 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Zearnold
Awesome, something to destroy Aston martin
Uhm....I don't think Aston Martin needs any help in the "destroy" department at this time

Old 03-02-2015, 07:49 PM
ek1
This web site has really large resolution pics that let you see an incredible level of detail on the car. I am VERY impressed.

http://indianautosblog.com/2015/03/b...concept-170257

P.S. By looking at those high res images i was able to see that the big **** below the snifter controls suspension settings.

Old 03-02-2015, 10:53 PM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
Nice concept car!
the interior design is quite close to the BUGATTI....

Old 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I am to cynical to believe a concept car like this will ever be built on production. How much of a new car would it really be? Does look great on the interior but the exterior is a bit like an AM copy.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
The car is growing on me and I like it more every time I see it. That is the finest interior of any car i have ever seen. Only the Pagani I saw on top gear is even a close rival.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:28 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani....

Old 03-10-2015, 09:50 AM
I know Steven. The interior of the Pagani I saw was over the top gorgeous and so is that Bentley.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Have seen a few in person... You really should too. Pics only hint at the perfection, the style, the perfect proportions....