6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/363047-diy-bible-gtc-owners-manual-pdf.html)

rod1964 03-07-2017 04:52 AM

I would appreciate a copy thanks in advance rklewis@ntlworld.com

Rons GT Speed 03-07-2017 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by glh (Post 4328729)
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

I would realy appreciate a copy. zcremator@comcast.net
Thanks Ron 2008 GTC Speed

ChipH 03-09-2017 09:15 AM

I would very much appreciate a copy as well. I am an avid do-it-yourselfer, and I have to tackle a few projects on my 2008 GT shortly. Many thanks in advance...

RASMIKO 03-09-2017 11:30 PM

Thank you very much i got the link

:)thank you very much i got the link

Nairb999 03-17-2017 12:03 PM

Could you please send me the information

briannich1953@gmail.com

Many thanks

ChipH 03-17-2017 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT (Post 4615783)

Thank you, a little late!!!

case485 08-04-2018 02:03 PM

One more

Please send the docs to me as well. Case485@gmail.com

many thanks. None of the links are active anymore. ​​​​​

Nairb999 08-07-2018 04:40 AM

DIY Bible for GTC

Could you please send me the information

briannich1953@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

pjprokop 08-08-2018 09:06 AM

Request a Copy

When you get a chance, please forward the latest edition to: pjprokop@cox.net.
Thanks.
Paul

mmarksx19 08-08-2018 11:09 PM

I too would very much appreciate a copy of the latest DIY bible at mmarksx19@gmail.com

AAV8OR 12-26-2018 08:25 PM

If someone would kindly forward the DIY Bible to me I'd be ever so grateful! tirschler@charter.net Many thanks!

Tommyguns 01-01-2019 09:25 AM

Bible for GT

Hi there - could you please email me the PDFs? Thomas.seier@gmail.com
I really appreciate it.

thank you !

I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

jimleen 01-01-2019 06:18 PM

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a GT myself so would really appreciate a copy of the guide.

Unfortunately the links are no longer active, and I appreciate this is an old thread but all donations to rjamesleen@yahoo.co.uk would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Jim

John R. Allen 01-02-2019 02:53 AM

Being a new owner of a 20007 GTC that came with no owners manual, I sure would appreciate the files! Thanks. john@leakpro.com

John R. Allen 01-02-2019 03:58 PM

Thanks, my computer will not download it it says malicious link embedded? Is there another way without having to download all those extensions and programs?