6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/363047-diy-bible-gtc-owners-manual-pdf.html)

Rajabf 05-04-2019 02:27 PM

I appreciate a copy also

I checked the links none work.

IF anyone still has a copy please send it to me

Rajabf@gmail.com

Thanks

Bentley_Germany 05-10-2019 02:55 AM

I would really appreciate being sent a copy of this comprehensive pdf file.

can80@gmx.ch

Many many thanks and kind regards,
Can

U122324 06-14-2019 07:00 PM

I checked the links none work.

IF anyone still has a copy please send it to me

terrydwilliams001@gmail.com

Thanks

Randy V 06-14-2019 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by TeamJones1962 (Post 4774503)
Any IT guys or ladies in here? I have a copy BUT the only thing is you have to set your laptop/desktop to March of 2010 every time you use it, don’t know why just what it said I had to do when I got it. But I don’t know how to “convert it” on a windows pc. I use Mac’s and only use the windows for this and two other programs.

Edit: I have the workshop disk. That’s what I used to do my cv axels and control arms. I have the DYI pdf from a guy on here also in my emails. I’ll have to dig for it.

If you can email it to me I can resave it to a modern version, then host it on my site for free downloads.

Send it to me via email at:

randyv928@gmail.com

darrenre 06-23-2019 03:59 AM

i would also appreciate a copy of the pdf's please

hiitsme@talk21.com

TeamJones1962 06-23-2019 03:20 PM

I haven’t forgot. Between work, school and home life I need to sit for a few hours to get everything together. I will make time soon

Knappy 06-23-2019 08:57 PM

I would appreciate a copy also.

Wiffle10@yahoo.com

shorttough 06-25-2019 10:05 PM

thanks in advance

Hi, if someone could please send it to shorttough@gmail.com

i could perhaps create a link to a dropbox for everyone else

thanks.

boswell72 07-03-2019 04:33 PM

hi,could you send the pdf to boswell72@live.co.uk many thanks

Giat 07-09-2019 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by glh (Post 4328729)
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

Good day sir,
I own a 2005 bentley continental GT and live in the usa.
Could you mail me a pdf copy of the bentley gt diy manual. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Marc in Arizona

Giat 07-09-2019 11:44 PM

Bentley continental gt request for copy of diy manual

Originally Posted by glh (Post 4328729)
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...
Hello Geo from AZ
Would you please send me a pdf of the diy manual, i have the owners manual, i just need the diy file if possible
Thank you for your time Sir!

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

Could you please email me a copy of the diy manual
Thank you sir.

Hisp 07-14-2019 03:53 PM

Hi, please can anyone send the pdf to the jmasbas@gmail.com, many thanks!

Hisp 07-15-2019 12:56 AM

Hi everyone, I would appreciate if someone could please send the pdf to jmasbas@gmail.com , many thanks!

Cameron Parker 08-07-2019 10:36 PM

please send me copy to the material you have I'm buying a second hand 2008 GTC and its without the books

funkhunter@outlook.com

nice thread fellas

Guy Hitchin 08-08-2019 12:57 AM

bentley

Hi all. I've just purchased an 07 CGT and am very happy but have no owners manual. If the pdf could be e mailed to me I'd be very grateful - thank you.

guyhitchin@yahoo.co.uk