Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fuses / Relays

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 10:43 AM
will_wonka is on a distinguished road
Fuses / Relays

Anyone know if there is a pdf or such like for all the fuses / relays on the GT?

I keep losing high end (tweeters) when playing music at weird times. I thought if I pulled the amp fuse and the radio fuse it may reset - also relays.

It's so sporadic when it happens, then it resets and all is good again - think listening with a bag over your head when it happens

Any help guidance appreciated as always 😎

Old 05-16-2015, 11:52 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
There are three relevant (i.e. audio) fuses in the trunk/boot on the left hand side as seen from the rear of the car. See the yellow highlights in the pic.

Attached Images  
Old 05-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Wow thanks dude

It did it again tonight so will pull those puppies tomorrow - see if it makes any difference. So frikkin annoying

Old 05-16-2015, 06:17 PM

My British bruisers ��

Old 05-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Those slots on my 2004 are empty 😳

Any ideas?

Old 05-17-2015, 07:29 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Do you have an aftermarket sound system?

Old 05-17-2015, 07:41 AM
No - standard setup.

I have just done a 12 mile journey of which 5 were without tweeters - it sounds horrific.

Suddenly it all kicks back in and sound as it should. 👀

It's an intermittent thing but boy it sucks....have checked and wiggled plugs to amp - all seem ok.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:10 AM
PMS
I just checked my BCGT 05. Here is a pic of the fuse panel in question. Does it differ from yours?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20150517_100327_resized.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	420384  
Old 05-17-2015, 08:12 AM
PMS
You will note in the fuse pic that #11 fuse is missing. This is the TPMS fuse which I have disarmed.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:15 AM
Yes exactly the same. On that diagram you initially posted the 3 fuses are missing as on yours right?

Old 05-17-2015, 09:21 AM
PMS
I just read the manual again and the fuses I originally directed you to are the SPARES. Obviously, neither you nor I have any spares. I will investigate further and get back to you. Sorry for the misinformation.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:28 AM
PMS
Here is the diagram for the Audio Amplifier fuse (LHD cars prior to VIN 20250). See the yellow highlights. I am still confused as I don't have this fuse in my panel. The third one from the bottom is for the air suspension compressor. I will also send you the fuse text list.

Attached Images  

Last edited by PMS; 05-17-2015 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:29 AM
Thanks

Old 05-17-2015, 09:41 AM
PMS
here is a PDF of the fuse panel. Unfortunately, you need the threaded software manual to see the location of each fuse. If want the diagram for any individual fuse, let me know.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
fusepanel.pdf (63.8 KB, 273 views)
Old 05-17-2015, 01:48 PM
PMS
Here is a PDF of all the fuses (including the Driver's footwell). Again, let me know if you want the specific location of any of these fuses.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
driver's panel.pdf (257.9 KB, 221 views)

Last edited by PMS; 05-17-2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: expansion

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fuses / Relays