Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Kingk is on a distinguished road
Yes I did...great guy.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:27 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kingk
Congrats

New to Bentley as well. My new partner....

(Still learning to post.)

Well done, thats a real beauty. What spec is it?

Old 11-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Kingk is on a distinguished road
It's a 2014 W12 with the Mulliner package. The power is intoxicating...it's more of a sports sedan that likes to be driven than a causal curiser.

Old 01-08-2017, 04:38 AM
I havnt posted on my thread here for sometime So here are some photos from my detailer after carrying out a 3 stage polish and applied the Gyeon MOHS2 ceramic coating around 3 months ago.

A Few "Before" Pics, pretty horrendous how easily the flat black paint can marr and swirl, Which is why I chose the 9H Gyeon MOHS to provide protection against picking up these marks.

Last edited by MikeH; 04-11-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:34 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Looking good Mike. I really need to get mine done some time.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Rons GT Speed will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MikeH
Hi everyone

I have purchased a 2006 Bentley GT Mulliner in triple black + massage seats. (it has taken me around 9 months to find the spec I wanted within my price range)

After some trouble with the dealer not sending the correct paperwork to the DVLA and me not wanting the car until my registration has transferred iv been sat anxiously waiting to collect it. All being well I intend to bring it home this Saturday the 15th.

Iv have ordered some swissvax products to tidy it up once I get it home. Some best of show wax, a wood polish as i noticed some minor scratches to the wood above the gear stick. and some swissvax leather cleaner and milk as there is a little more wear to the drivers seat that I would have liked but hoping to clean it up and make the best of it. I will post up some pics once I get it home and detailed.

I’m also considering the chrome headlight surrounds which I believe came on the 2008+ models, and also interested in doing the exhaust flapper mod providing it wont cause any ecu or engine management issues. I will also need to have an ipod cable installed or possibly some sort of aftermarket bluetooth streaming device?

I intend to use it as my daily driver although I barely cover 4000 miles per year however i'm renowned for giving my cars a hard drive so there will not be any spider webs found on the turbos

I live in Manchester and the car is due a service very soon, its got a full main dealer history so I intend to keep it that way, after a conversation with Bentley Manchester regarding costs and the "Continental Club" for vehicles over 4 years the servicing and maintenance costs don't look any where near as bad as I had initially imagined.

I do also own a Vagcom cable so I will give the car a scan once I get it home so if there are any DTC codes on there I can investigate them myself first. I also noticed the rubber seal around the drivers door looks very worn and cracking, I assume this is from the soft door close feature? looking around I found the part for around £60 so I will probably replace that myself rather than let the dealer do it.

Does anyone have any thoughts on ownership of a similar model? anything I should pay extra attention when running or using the vehicle?

I will be lurking about the forum over the course of the week learning as much as I can. So please say Hi!

Mike
Hello Mike. Great looking car. You are among a lot of fantastic car people within Bentley 6speed. Tons of experience and information to read about as a new Bentley owner. Enjoy the venture.

Ron

Old 01-14-2017, 02:44 PM
toothpaste is an unknown quantity at this point
MikeH, your Bentley looks HOT.

Who detailed or "cut" your paint?

I get nervous when it comes to removing clear coat.

Today's waxes do a pretty good job of "filling" and reducing the appearance of swirl marks.

How many kilometers have you put on her? Had any problems or regrets?

Old 04-23-2017, 02:24 AM
Out with the old and in with the new, My 2006 has now been sold to make room in the garage for my new B

Old 04-23-2017, 08:17 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Nice Mike. I do like the updated front grilles and lights.

Les.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
B U T Full Colour.

I havnt posted on my thread here for sometime So here are some photos from my detailer after carrying out a 3 stage polish and applied the Gyeon MOHS2 ceramic coating around 3 months ago.

A Few "Before" Pics, pretty horrendous how easily the flat black paint can marr and swirl, Which is why I chose the 9H Gyeon MOHS to provide protection against picking up these marks.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Out with the old and in with the new, My 2006 has now been sold to make room in the garage for my new B

Congrats Mike! These British Luxury Cars truly are a sight to behold.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.