Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2007 Bentley Continental GT Carbon Ceramic Rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 08:13 AM
Former Vendor
RacingBrake is on a distinguished road
RacingBrake can help.

We can build a replacement CCM rotor with Surface Transforms (UK) CCM-X disc to the same exact specs 420x40mm, or convert them to iron rotors at 420x36mm.

Since the Bentley rotors are rarely requested so we don't have them made or listed yet but if we have more customers interested we can make them available on pre-order basis.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-27-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello Therron4ou,
I just responded to you humming noise thread, being that you have come back would you please tell us the outcome of your brake situation, a lot of time was spent on this and you disappeared with no outcome....

Old 04-27-2017, 10:29 AM
therron4ou is on a distinguished road
Apologies. I'm not the best on these threads or fully understand how they work. I ended up buying the ones in Florida. Also, mine is a diamond edition, so it has front and read carbon ceramic. It did fix the problem... but the rears eventually started to make noise. I ended up doing a lot of talking and a lot of research. Bentley told me there were too many cracks in the first set... which ended up being BS after a friend of mine showed me all the cracking in Ferrari carbon ceramics, i found it was just common. A fix i found for the problem is spraying a lot of aluminum wheel cleaner on them and letting them soak overnight. Fixes the problem for 1-2 months. Which beats dropping a ton of money in replacing them. I hope this help cleared some things up and maybe helped somebody else!

Old 03-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by therron4ou
Apologies. I'm not the best on these threads or fully understand how they work. I ended up buying the ones in Florida. Also, mine is a diamond edition, so it has front and read carbon ceramic. It did fix the problem... but the rears eventually started to make noise. I ended up doing a lot of talking and a lot of research. Bentley told me there were too many cracks in the first set... which ended up being BS after a friend of mine showed me all the cracking in Ferrari carbon ceramics, i found it was just common. A fix i found for the problem is spraying a lot of aluminum wheel cleaner on them and letting them soak overnight. Fixes the problem for 1-2 months. Which beats dropping a ton of money in replacing them. I hope this help cleared some things up and maybe helped somebody else!
I am really late on this response, thank you @therron4ou for the update !

Old 03-10-2020, 08:10 PM
therron4ou is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
I am really late on this response, thank you @therron4ou for the update !
lol I’ve got u on Facebook for info now buddy