Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

ammonia smell help desperate

Old 04-26-2016, 09:33 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Great news.
Pity they didn't do that with the vacuum hose problem!

Old 04-26-2016, 10:53 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
And the GTC convertible top problem. Can't forget that. Yeah, the GTC top is plagued with common problems.

Old 04-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by stevenrmusic
And the GTC convertible top problem. Can't forget that. Yeah, the GTC top is plagued with common problems.
I wonder how it fares against other soft tops? Mine is still doing ok.

Old 04-26-2016, 04:52 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Not well. Between possible small holes that seem the norm and rear window glue that can't handle summer heat... The factory knows about this situation of course and I'd say more yet can't (sorry). You got a lucky one DrD, and glad you did. Others of us, not as much it seems.

http://robisonservice.blogspot.com/2...1-bentley.html

Old 05-02-2016, 11:02 AM
frank2014 is on a distinguished road
Update....they did not fix the problem...seemed okay for a couple of days and went right back to smell....when all systems are off, no smell, turn on heat and ac and wow, makes my throat irritated...dealer is picking up tomorrow.....going for lemon law, hopefully...Has anyone here done that, long process?, difficult..
thx

Old 05-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Just let your lawyer handle it and move on. That's what lawyers are for. Simply give the laywer all your documentation and have written down any facts to the case, who you spoke with, what was said, the date/time of said event(s), etc.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:30 PM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
....I have heard many horror stories, your's is right up with the best...what was the final accurate diagnosis, if you really got one...welcome from San Francisco JimB

Old 01-22-2017, 02:50 PM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
Hello Frank 2014 ... my husband shared your Bentley story with me. Just when we feel
things are going our way, Murphy's Law has a way of poking it's head. Throughout your
ordeal it seems you received good advice from those who responded on this site. And unfortunately, less than the type of concern, interest and response one should be able to expect from the Bentley Dealer. In my opinion, Bentley should have made you a really good offer, since they chose the third party Auto Body Works Outfit. In situations like this, think in terms of contacting Bentley Systems, Inc. Exton, PA. 1-800-236-8539 (Bentley North America (NA)). Escalating to a NA Customer Service Manager brings a sense of urgency and a higher level of attention to the problem. This level also often results in
assisting with a more lucrative solution than a local dealer offers. I know this because of my experience with my 2010 Speed. I'm glad to know your issue seems to have been resolved. Reimbursement or replacement? Peaches