Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

611 awhp on my Bentley video!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 06:11 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
611 awhp on my Bentley video!

https://youtu.be/NqOUC0GUUgg

Old 10-18-2017, 09:36 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
I am in Toronto. Where was your tune performed?

Old 10-18-2017, 10:23 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
Go see Slav at Eurocharged Toronto. He was amazing! Tell him I sent you!

Old 10-19-2017, 07:56 AM
krall is on a distinguished road
Impressive

Impressive! Any impact to drivability on the street?

William

Old 10-19-2017, 10:16 AM
silky smooth. I have noticed every now and then I lose traction 1st and 2nd in powerband which is insane for a 5600 lbs car. Great bottom end and the highway pulls are insane. Completely different car!

Old 10-21-2017, 07:08 PM
BentleyF will become famous soon enough
What kind of tune did he use ?

I would like to know what kind of tune was done to your car. Therefore those of us not in Canada can achieve similar results. Btw I know your car is a rocket now. Next will be time for brakes upgrade.

Thx
gene

Old 10-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by BentleyF
I would like to know what kind of tune was done to your car. Therefore those of us not in Canada can achieve similar results. Btw I know your car is a rocket now. Next will be time for brakes upgrade.

Thx
gene
Gene
I had Slav do a custom tune. I simply wanted every pony avail and only way to achieve that is on dyno so you can measure differences between tunes. Contact him and see what can be done with eurocharged toronto?

Last edited by DMaffo; 10-21-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:30 PM
smwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
You notice the smoke out the back? That normal? Or was it cold?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.