Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Tinny sound on bluetooth phone Bentley GT 2013

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 05:20 PM
lalaw5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tinny sound on bluetooth phone Bentley GT 2013

Suddenly, when I am on bluetooth phone in the car the sound becomes "tinny". Problem just started about a week ago. No issue when listening to the radio...just when I am on the phone. Any ideas?

Old 08-11-2018, 04:06 PM
lalaw5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought I should clarify the issue I am having. Its not so much a "tinny" sound, it is more like a static. Very intermittent . I can make 6 calls and all will be fine, then all of a sudden it gets a lot of static on my end and the person on the other end gets a lot of feedback on their side. My indie Bentley guy says it may require a software upgrade. Anyone know if that is an option, or have any other ideas. Thanks!

Old 08-11-2018, 09:54 PM
1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of
Sometimes the integration of Bluetooth on mobile devices ie IOS and Android can get corrupted. Before spending money on a software update, search online Bluetooth sound issues while using phone in a hands-free car application. There may be a settings issue on your phone.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:10 PM
KICKINIT can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by 1eapplebaum
Sometimes the integration of Bluetooth on mobile devices ie IOS and Android can get corrupted. Before spending money on a software update, search online Bluetooth sound issues while using phone in a hands-free car application. There may be a settings issue on your phone.
^^^^^^^ this 100%

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.