Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2013 Bentley Continental GTC jack points

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2023, 02:43 PM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
2013 Bentley Continental GTC jack points

Hi all,

Haven't posted in a long time here. Used to post on my Porsches and Lambos, but I have a different issue today.

I have a 2013 GTC LeMans which I recently acquired and the first thing I did was build a custom set of BC forged wheels, witch look awesome, but a nasty pothole bent my right front rim last week.

I'm going to take the wheel off and get it repaired at the wheel repair shop, where I have a standing appointment... Lol, but need to know where the jack points are on the car before I lift it. I'm betting somebody here has experience or pictures!

Any help would be appreciated!

By the way, I managed to fit 12.5" wheels with 315's on the rear and 5mm of poke out the rear wheel well. I stuck with the original sizing on the front but changed the offset and moved it out 4 mm past the front fender lip. The car looks insane and drives exactly like stock. Can't really see much poke, but the car looks quite stout now and with that small amount of poke, the wheelwell gap looks more diminished over the stock setup. I wouldn't recommend this unless you have a full PPF wrap.

I also did a software upgrade on the turbos, and she's running about 700 horsepower now. The car is insanely fast at any speed! Very impressive this W12! It's almost as quick as my modified Urus!

I never got the whole Rolls-Royce and Bentley thing, but driving this thing, I get it now! It's a lot of car and crazy build quality. I think one of my next acquisitions will be a new GTC. Everybody I know wants to buy this one from me. Lol... I just got lucky and bought it with 35,000 km on it.

​​​​ I'll post pictures in a little bit.

Thanks
Steve