Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Do you think this switch is interchangeable? '05-'11 vs '12+ version Flying Spur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 09:30 AM
cduluk1 is on a distinguished road
Do you think this switch is interchangeable? '05-'11 vs '12+ version Flying Spur

Hi all-

I need everyone's input. I have a 2009 flying spur. I want to (if possible) swap the center console switch panel (containing ignition button, sunshade, suspension, leveling and hazard buttons) of the 2005-2011 type with the 2012+ version. Do you think they're interchangeable?

Here's a picture showing the difference between the two types. The only difference i see is the functioning of the cool/heat controls. It appears the plugs are the same and mount holes in the same spot.

What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Old 03-14-2019, 08:40 PM
BentleyF will become famous soon enough
I dont Know,but bentley used the lighted version in the 2012 gt but didnt add these to the spur until 2013. thespur did get the updated infotainment(2012) though... thats what makes me think it may not... i do think that it can be coded to work either way.. just skeptical of plug and play.